Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, what was that?

After the film done it's run in the cinemas it came to Sky and because of that they were running the battle damage jacket competition from Planet Hollywood?

I loved those adverts. I can't even remember much of the competition. 92 - 93…

11122710653_be161ff9f2_b.jpg

11122613994_5e5d420e13_b.jpg

11122579046_aabaedd265_h.jpg

11122627405_3465dde38b_h.jpg

I wasn't interested in getting this figure at all after seeing the prototype pics but all these in hand pics are definitely swaying my opinion.

Nice shots, ONEYE. Very comprehensive. Like the format of starting with the packaging to the details of the actual figure.

I wasn't interested in getting this figure at all after seeing the prototype pics but all these in hand pics are definitely swaying my opinion.
It's even better in-hand. Arnold likeness is amazing and a must-own if you like T2, IMO.

One thing I don't understand... is that a swatch of fabric they've included in the box?
Yeah, just supposed to represent his bullet ridden leathers. It's really the only meh thing about the whole package. It's in the same spot as the separating cardboard "T2" piece that revealed Arnold's face on the DX10.

Is it Monday yet? :banghead

a-dev, how do you have all your T-800's displayed? Don't you have about 15 now? :lol Where do you display them all?

Is it Monday yet? :banghead

a-dev, how do you have all your T-800's displayed? Don't you have about 15 now? :lol Where do you display them all?

Under the covers with me.

Naw seriously, answer is 'badly'. Disorganised, all over the place, where ever they happen to fit until such time as I get proper shelves/cases for them - which I think will be next year.

Yeah, 'bout 15 T2 T-800s :monkey3

Under the covers with me.

Naw seriously, answer is 'badly'. Disorganised, all over the place, where ever they happen to fit until such time as I get proper shelves/cases for them - which I think will be next year.

Yeah, 'bout 15 T2 T-800s :monkey3

Shelves are always a challenge. If no dioramas i have seen detolfs are the best bet, but i see they are sold out everywhere (at least in us). However you may need completely different shelves cause of those beautiful dioramas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I haven't opened my Cyberdyne version so I don't know how the clothes are on that one, but I'm liking the jacket on the MMS117 slightly better. I like the fit of the pants better on the DX13. Way too tight on the MMS117.
I know it's suppose to be a machine underneath, but I like the build on this version. First version has too much of a Frankenstein monster build now that I have the DX13.
This guy is also taller than the first figure.
Is that the case with Cyberdyne?

Back