Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they were getting better again (the DX Mime joker especially is as sharp as ****) but I was really let down by the finish on Jor-el, which is still another great release. Having that in hand and looking at these pics, I think I know how it's gonna look. Not a deal breaker though, and yeah, miles better than the DX10. I think that's the blood and extra detailing though.

Yeah, Jor-el looks pretty shiny in some of pics I've seen. I don't know if you happened upon this yet:

A nice direct comparison of sculpts.

I have to be honest I am still on the fence with this figure. Should I spend about $130 on only BD head sculpt and save $166 (Display the head sculpt new to my DX10) or go the distance. I love this figure and I think it looks fantastic but I keep telling myself…..this is $300!!!

Yeah, Jor-el looks pretty shiny in some of pics I've seen. I don't know if you happened upon this yet:

A nice direct comparison of sculpts.

That's the pic I was talking about earlier that someone mentioned the size difference. Same with the Jack Jokers. What do you guys think, are they trying to move away from undersized sculpts.

I have to be honest I am still on the fence with this figure. Should I spend about $130 on only BD head sculpt and save $166 (Display the head sculpt new to my DX10) or go the distance. I love this figure and I think it looks fantastic but I keep telling myself…..this is $300!!!

Buy the figure. If you feel that bad about it afterward keep the sculpt and sell the rest of the package and you'll make out well. That's the best option if you ask me.

I think that arnie had a lot more make up in the initial part of the movie (the clean look makeup) so for dx 10 that worked good cause arnie did look a tad bit younger and obviously was air brushed a lot more. Towards the bd phase he had a bit of a stumble, and some larger appearance of the face due to the bd work in his face. So to me, both dx10 and dx13 hold ground as accurate head sculpts. I personally think people were way too harsh on dx10 although it was a great sculpt.

Lastly, enterbay and ht cant be compared cause of scale difference but .... I do think the paint work on the chrome / steel part is much better looking in enterbay.

this for a 1/6 figure is a "wower". I dont own enterbay and dont plan to as it was 1/4.... My quest stops right here with the dx13...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Love this shot.

1459903_588221241250863_415272512_n.jpg

Love this pic too!
Outstanding!!!!

Well damn, with the crazy prices for the DX13 body I may just end up getting a second figure and parting out what I don't need. The sculpts are too good to not use both if you ask me.

That's the pic I was talking about earlier that someone mentioned the size difference. Same with the Jack Jokers. What do you guys think, are they trying to move away from undersized sculpts.

Buy the figure. If you feel that bad about it afterward keep the sculpt and sell the rest of the package and you'll make out well. That's the best option if you ask me.

Yeah, ok, that looks masses better there, great to see the bigger sculpts as you mention, and yes the New DX joker is a lot better for being a bit bigger.

Apart for the stupid gap between the head & neck, why the hell did HT not address that. :dunno The knew it looked bad on the DX10 but went ahead and done it on the DX13 :slap

Anyway the sculpts look absolutely fantastic. I might see if there is a mod for the neck head problem.

T24_zpsa3a30944.jpg~original

Seriously is it not obvious Hot Toys ?

Could one rationalise waxy as 'sweaty' perhaps? This is based on the steel mill appearance afterall.

Not what HT intended given that all their heads are like this nowadays but still...excusable in this case I think.

Terminators sweat? C'mon now A-dev, get with the ****ing program.
:lol

That's just how dumb some people sound trying to find faults on this amazing HS.

Specially people who find the Spider-man abomination HT just released "beautiful". Give me a break.
I was just about to get the EB one a day or so ago... nothing against it but this guy here is the total, mothereffin package!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back