Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

So what price point do you guys think this will be? Given that DX10 was 229.99 I'm thinking this is going to be around 259.99-279.99 range

Did a quick google translate of the Toy Hunter post. I think there someone in there about $200 and a donation to ORBIS? Hmmm

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

I don't know if I should be happy or pissed off!
I have the original T800 from Terminator,The non DX and DX T800 from T2 and now they put out the battle damaged version DX!
:gah:

I just ordered the dx 10 t-800 because of seeing this . I don't think we got pissed on at all . This will supplement the dx 1 and mm perfectly ! I'm gonna have so many options to pose and create different sene's from the movie . Dam I'm glad I never sold my first t-800 and especially my t-1000 . AWeSOME !!!

Come on !!! I want to preorder now !!!! NOW !!! DO IT NOWwwwwwww!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIZZLE! This is awesome!!! Day one PO for me

I think everything looks amazing here. I'm just a little tired of Hot Toys attitude lately. It seems they care less about the consumer, the composition, the subject matter than they do about sticking their tongues out at other competitors. They're not making these because they love to do it anymore. They're doing it to fight the competition. Don't get me wrong this looks amazing. But it's also a kind of **** you to everyone.

Anyway, sucks for the people who splurged on the MMS10...err DX10 :monkey3.

I just ordered the dx 10 t-800 because of seeing this . I don't think we got pissed on at all . This will supplement the dx 1 and mm perfectly ! I'm gonna have so many options to pose and create different sene's from the movie . Dam I'm glad I never sold my first t-800 and especially my t-1000 . AWeSOME !!!

:exactly: This will leave guys like us with options

:thud:

Bought. Bought. Bought.

Now, do I keep my DX10 PO...

Too bad they did not tweak the head sculpt. Looks same as DX10, too young, hairline too low.
Will get it still though, it is what it is.

Awesome!! Cannot wait to order! Not sure if I'll get the EX or not but this is a very exciting

I don't see how it's bad for the DX10 owners. These are 2 different figures for different scenes and the DX10 is good for those that missed out on the MMS just like some of the other 2.0 figures. It's only bad for those that go the DX10 but were hoping for this

Holy crap! this is really cool! And you kinda need to buy it twice or get spare parts to display both bd versions. And it comes with a proper dx stand as well - this headsculpt matches nicely with the dx10. Ok now when can I start my pre order...?

Wow, it's super awesome!!!

But...

Hot Toys Y U make me buy TWO DX???

rage.png

Awesome, I passed on the others waiting for this, will buy on day one.

I don't see how people could be pissed off, everyone knew this was coming.

I'd buy this over DX10, but then again, both are awesome.

With the alternate jacket and HS perhpas this shoulda been like DX07, having the two bodies.

Finally! :panic:

I've got two MMS's (one in leathers and one with the t-shirt/endo arm look) and I just picked up the sweet new DX. Gotta say I'm pretty psyched for this!

This will be a welcome addition to my Terminator display! Not sure if I'll want to go for both looks, but I'm loving the option.

I especially dig the T-1000 accessory with the Robert Patrick head. So cool.

Now all I need is a T1 Police Shoot-Out (Battle Damage) T-800 and a T1 Kyle Reese and my collection will be complete! :yess:

You gotta love it.
People on the HT Facebook page are already criticizing the amount of damage or lack of damage.
All I know is when the in hand pics of this start showing up late next year they'll be wishing they bought this!

Holy crap this figure is amazing!! I've only got stuff from the Nolan Batman films thus far but this might be my first non-Batman figure. Just awesome all around!!

Back