Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS T2: 1/6-scale DX T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version)

Pictures already added in original posts. It was a close one. :lol

To be fair though, we don't even know what EB's figure will come with. If anything, HT revealing their BD T-800 now only gives their competitors the advantage of knowing what to do in order to match (or top) them.

I'd love to see what EB is offering on their 1/4 one. It only makes sense for some people to finish the set anyways. The eye looks better on these promo pictures than the DX10 for sure. Hate the googly eyed head, other than that it's a fine rerelease.

So tons of people refreshed their old MMS T800 and now a new BD DX is on the horizon as well. lol

I'm pretty sure the price is going to be bumped up fairly high due to that T-1000 statue I'd never take out of the box.

Although the 2 pack would have been best, I don't mind cause I missed out on the original release!

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

We all knew it was coming, but damn I never thought it would be so soon. Instant buy!!!

That bonus liquid metal T-1000, alternate jacket, alternate arm, and alternate headsculpt are very smart ideas on HT's part. They are taking the piss on DX10 owners, but these additions will keep them from getting too angry. This, unlike the previous version, looks and feels worthy of the "DX" title.

Arnold likeness seems better too. Just proves how useless the DX10 was. All anyone needed was the original MMS and a custom chaingun and they'd have been set. Money's money. :dunno

:lecture

This to the 100th degree.

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Uhhhh why did we buy the dx10?????

I'd love to see what EB is offering on their 1/4 one. It only makes sense for some people to finish the set anyways. The eye looks better on these promo pictures than the DX10 for sure. Hate the googly eyed head, other than that it's a fine rerelease.

So tons of people refreshed their old MMS T800 and now a new BD DX is on the horizon as well. lol

I remember there was once a time when HT doing things like this was unheard of. "Re-releases? Pfft, no way." (technically this isn't a re-release, but they're giving collectors plenty of chances at these characters)

EB's head has me more impressed, but as an overall release, this looks extremely well put-together. I would certainly be proud to own this thing, the accessory count and alternate display options are fantastic. People needed to be reminded of what a true DX is. Well, here.

I'm pretty sure the price is going to be bumped up fairly high due to that T-1000 statue I'd never take out of the box.

I'd use it. This is only one figure and it already comes with everything you need to put together a diorama. And I thought those DX days were gone.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this from the day I started collecting Hot Toys!

both heads have rolling eyeballs!!!! HT just made my day!

Full of so much win!!! :clap:clap:clap

Now we need a T1 Police Station shoot out and that'll be it for me.

So freaking excited!!!

For the first time on months I am excited about a HT release.

Sorry DX 10 buyers you just got trolled!

Well looks like this is my 3rd T-800. Wish they did it like Luke, but what you going to do. I'm going to grab this regardless, because the BD is a must. Daaaaamn you HT!

fair enough to warrant a separate release I guess...

So what price point do you guys think this will be? Given that DX10 was 229.99 I'm thinking this is going to be around 259.99-279.99 range

Holy ****, I just got tears of joy.
Seriously...I arrived at work, switched my mobile internet on, on my Samsung and saw the first pic on FB.
Then I went here, saw those photos and had literally whipe a tear out of my I.
HT got us all.
I´m kinda glad I can stay in 1:6.
My terminator shelf will look ridiculously amazing, with MMS117, DX-10 and 13 together.
Christmas came early this year...
:rock

Wonder what the release date will be? Love the figure and set. Hate the ***** move Hot Toys pulled.

Back