Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think about it: delays, no updated pics, numerous people posting what was wrong with the sculpt, and the sheer awesomeness of EB's flawless sculpt in their face.

Yeah I've got a good feeling about this, I love my enterbay bd figure but really want this to hold its own next to it. With this I get to do poses I can't with the 1/4

I rarely say this. But I have a feeling we are in for a surprise with a re-worked head sculpt.
Something isn't right here..

What is this Christmas persona?

sigpic8458_33.gif

Honestly, I don't read HT delays as any sign of anything anymore. The 1/4 EB being so good though? That will hopefully make a difference.

I should avoid all contact and news since were so close to getting without pic's but dont think i could some news would leak through unless i avoided internet entirely to get the suprise release. I bet tommorow we see him.

I should avoid all contact and news since were so close to getting without pic's but dont think i could some news would leak through unless i avoided internet entirely to get the suprise release. I bet tommorow we see him.

I enjoy all the build up and freak out. It's part of the fun for me with HT.
:monkey3

I'm glad your all enjoying the anticipation as much as I am...

The good news is... it's Hot Toys, they barely, rarely ever shat the bed.

The bad news is... WTF is going on here. This is a total conspiracy theory... no figures get "hidden" like this except Indy that I can remember.

They blamed that on distribution but I fully blame that on controversy.

As for the DX13. Terminator is special. Terminator started this whole mess. What if, Just WHAT IF, they wanna surprise us with something new we didn't see like a weapon!

:blissy

You surely speak of a teargas launcher.

I don't see that happening but improvements to the rest of the figure are a possibility. :pray:

Aye that's the one.

I just hope JC and the execs remember why they got into this business in the first place, they are fans like us. DX13 in 2013, nice milestone, 200 plus figs later. An anniversary edition if you will.

Back