Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to go ahead and order from SSC. No sense in buying HT from BBTS anymore since they don't have rewards points. And you get it earlier, and I had 66$ in pts anyway.

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call it Arnie's likeness:

mcfarlane-t800-a1.jpg

:lol My how times have changed.

The BD prototype wasn't bad though.

MM4-T-800prototype3.jpg

Still insignificant next to the power of the Enterbay (and hopefully Hot Toys), though.

Decided to go ahead and order from SSC. No sense in buying HT from BBTS anymore since they don't have rewards points. And you get it earlier, and I had 66$ in pts anyway.

Not to mention a lot of retailers are allowed to offer discounts anymore. I used to order from AE all the time but now SSC has won me over. I feel a bit of a traitor. :lol

I remember how gutted I was back then with the MM4 T-800...funny because I put the NECA head on it when the time came...full circle!

As for this figure, it's an exciting time. I bet the head has been redone.

So how many are you people buying? Sometime in December/January I'll pick up a second one. The one I'll get next week will be the BD version.

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call it Arnie's likeness:

mcfarlane-t800-a1.jpg

:lol My how times have changed.

Yeah I thought that was amazing at the time. Although I always thought the hair was too short on top.

I remember how gutted I was back then with the MM4 T-800...funny because I put the NECA head on it when the time came...full circle!

I've done the same and that figure eventually hit its full potential. I still have it and love it. Really a treasured figure for me. I've never sell it or give it away.

As for this figure, it's an exciting time. I bet the head has been redone.

I did that, but then I sold the NECA figure so I was stuck with a headless Mcfarlane Terminator. I finally threw it out a week ago.

Eventually SS will be the main site to order HT from. The other AD won't be offering anymore discounted prices since SS is limiting the amount of HT. That's why BBTS sells out quickly and now CSC is selling out quicker. It's unfortunate but ultimately we will probably only order from SS.

SS is eventually going to move to the point where you can only get it from them.

It is never a good idea to have a distributor (you know to distribute things) that sells the items direct.

They control the supply and someday they will just say that they are only going to sell everything themselves and all HT's will become SS exclusives.

The writing has been on the wall for some time now.

I said it to the bird to get this for me for Xmas. Last year it was the DX10. Damn do I love me some Schwarzenegger.

Now give me that PS T-800 and John Matrix figure HT.

Back