Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't PO'd anything in a while just because I haven't seen much of a reason to and I never go through SS unless it's an Ex. I want which is a rare case. But I went ahaead and PO'd this last night from SS. :lol I'm so excited for this thing that I guess I have an irrational fear it will sell out I guess. And I didn't go through SS for the Ex. either, while I think it's cool I know I'll never use it. No, I went through SS because I want to be among the first to get this bad boy. :rock

I haven't PO'd anything in a while just because I haven't seen much of a reason to and I never go through SS unless it's an Ex. I want which is a rare case. But I went ahaead and PO'd this last night from SS. :lol I'm so excited for this thing that I guess I have an irrational fear it will sell out I guess. And I didn't go through SS for the Ex. either, while I think it's cool I know I'll never use it. No, I went through SS because I want to be among the first to get this bad boy. :rock

:hi5:Me too. I pre-ordered a few minutes after it went up.:yess:

I never P.O. anything from Sideshow Toys because CA residents have to pay sales tax on top of shipping. :gah: The price is never worth the extra $30-$40 compared to other retailers, but this one is a must have. Plus, I will have the exclusive T-1000 hs version, which is a huge bonus on this set. I also picked up an extra body, shirt, pants/belt, & boots to display both versions. I just have to weather the items and add BD to match the movie sometime in the next 7 months. :yess:

This has got to be my most anticipated figure in like 5 years or so... Just stunning, and I know they'll improve it more before release.

Jack Sparrow is certainly the most prime example... it greatly benefits in both poseability and likeness.

I've only ordered one so far. Undecided where the rest of my orders will go as yet.

I can't justify $300+ for this when I know if I wait just a few weeks/short months, I can get one for much less. I waited and got the DX 10 for less than $200.

BUT

Hnnnngggg, I need DAT chromed T-1000 Robert Patrick head and the only way to do it is to get it with Sideshow. I thought about relying on rewards points, but I don't get any with the '89 Batmobile because I used something for it, and I can't use it for DX 11 Joker because I used points to knock that down to $200. I wish they didn't make that head exclusive. I wish there wasn't an exclusive.

Man these figures look good. I don't have the DX 10. Which one would you guys recommend? The non BD or this one?

I really had to mull over this or the Enterbay battle damaged t-800.
The sculpt of Enterbays is way better. But I would expect that for the 1/4 scale.

The damaged endo arm on Enterbays is all over the place though.

So pound for pound this is way better value in my opinion. That liquid form t-1000 is a must. Exclusive from sideshow per ordered.

Have you got the MMS ? I would get the DX13 if I could only get one, Two headsculpts, bespoke body. T-1000 thingy.

I don't own any of terminator figures. Ok thanks for the advise. Both figures look cool. Does anyone if HT plans to re-make any of the older figures? And the weapons from the none Bd T800 fit the BD T800. Sorry for lame question. But I'm new to collecting these 1/6 figures.

I don't own any of terminator figures. Ok thanks for the advise. Both figures look cool. Does anyone if HT plans to re-make any of the older figures? And the weapons from the none Bd T800 fit the BD T800. Sorry for lame question. But I'm new to collecting these 1/6 figures.

HT have got a bit of a track record with re-making older figures, so yes a strong possibility. You might want to pick up the T-1000 HT figure though, that is a classic imo. Yes the weapons from the non Bd version will fit the Bd version, Its all in 1/6 scale. :lecture

HT have got a bit of a track record with re-making older figures, so yes a strong possibility. You might want to pick up the T-1000 HT figure though, that is a classic imo. Yes the weapons from the non Bd version will fit the Bd version, Its all in 1/6 scale. :lecture

Thanks for low down. I appreciate it man.:)

I went to Toy Hunters yesterday to pick up my Avengers Captain America. Their displays are back at the store from that ACG Guangzhou Toyfair.

Got to see some pieces in person like Agent Coulson (looks awesome), Scar Pred, Ada Wong, Snake Eyes, and the DX13. I was on the fence about this one because i really like the pose in a-dev's sig and the T-1000 stand (which looks phenomenal in person).

The figure looks ok, but i've had the EB BD for about 2 weeks, and looking at this HS in person is just too far in comparison. I know its not fair to compare by scale, but better is better. The displayed one really looked like a modified DX10, and this is the prototype we are talking about, which usually has better paint apps and slightly more details on the sculpt. Can't say it is an easy pass, but none the less a pass for me.

Back