Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW...I had to move the eyes manually...more PERS pics...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

uuhh the Batmobile was the first thing I got, still in the box (no space out of harm to be displayed), pictures are not attaching

Haha, I see the cross-eye. Figure looks awesome, nice collection :clap Are you going to save up for the Batmobile next?

In Mexico is kind of like an achievement when you manage to get one of these...it took a while too.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Real proud...only two Hot Toys I have, I can sleep now...:wink1:

Congrats Batwing, and welcome to the forum!

Speaking of Batwing I am STILL wondering if HT will ever do a 1:12 scale Batwing with Keaton inside as they did with THE BAT. Because, if they did, I would buy it in a second.

@BATW1NG: Congrats for gettign the Batmobile, hermano! It's a true grail for us 1989 Batman fans! Also, my DX09 had the same problem with PERS. I now move his eyes using a tiny flathead screwdriver :)

@Sidious-66: I know the feeling, buddy. DX09 was my first Hot Toy, the virus that started the full-blown condition LOL. Always admired HT figures before that, but when I saw Keaton Bats up for PO I said "I can't miss this". It was a trap. Not a week later I purchased Nicholson Joker. I can still remember the joy I felt when the new-toy smell first came out of their DX boxes :)

Still one of the bests! Great pix

100% and thanks.

@Sidious-66: I know the feeling, buddy. DX09 was my first Hot Toy, the virus that started the full-blown condition LOL. Always admired HT figures before that, but when I saw Keaton Bats up for PO I said "I can't miss this". It was a trap. Not a week later I purchased Nicholson Joker. I can still remember the joy I felt when the new-toy smell first came out of their DX boxes :)

Oh you are taking me back my friend. I got that same feeling too. :yess:

Finally got a hold of one of these at a great price of only $280 shipped. Super excited to put him with my dx08!

How is Hot Toys making or at least entertaining the idea of a 1/6 Tie Fighter and not the 89 Batwing? They need to get things going. That's the final piece I want in my 89 Batman collection. At least make a smaller scale version like The Bat from Rises.

IS this figure value going down? Just saw another ebay auction ended $270 shipped.

Yeah the price for this figure on the secondary market has come down with the upcoming Returns Batman. The suits are similar enough that a lot of collectors probably decided to just wait for the Returns Batman.

Just got this from ebay! Hot Toys DX 09 89 Batman Keaton Figure | eBay

Got some ebay bucks I need to spend this month and applied it and got this for $245 shipped! Hope there are no issues with this guy.

Haha that's the same one I was watching and contemplating on. Congrats! He wouldn't reply to my message asking about the box and shipper. Hopefully he is good.

Back