Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha yep my others 89 bats is with his ride i let my joker's catch this bat for a minute. I cant wait for new returns bats.

I think i am going to get another cape for museum pose. The stock cape is too big and bulky. I will use the stock one for the wide wing pose when I decide to pose that pose. Always good to have more than one capes. :D

It should be possible Yes if returns cape is same as dx09 then it just lays under the cowl headsculpt.

Pose with Tony Mei 3.0 cape.

fae48a69ba68285d8bd9ccb0242840b0.jpg

Giving a big thanks to "The Chev" on this forum to hook me up with a customer cape! Batman sure look more slim with it. No futzing on this.

IMG_0996.jpg

Wow that cape does look really damn good. Is it still being offered at all? And how much did it cost if I might ask?

thank you! It's Tony mei's 3.0 cape. I think it is discontinued, but when Returns Batman comes I guess there are chances they are made again...

Doing some cleaning of detolfs and rearranging for incoming figures. So might as well change the pose of this guy.

IMG_1003.jpg

Back