Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He had Two Face, Mech Test Stark, Joker, Iron Man Mark II Unleashed, Superman Reeve, Avengers Cap and TFA Cap

Hey everybody , just wanted to post a link to a Batman stopmotion I put on youtube. hopefully some of you guys can get a laugh out of it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/DQsCRGRDUTo[/ame]

I agree with everyone else and have to say that was pretty cool. I love stop motion animation and have always been impressed with the people who can do it. Just the skill and patience someone has to have for it has always been impressive to me.

Hey everybody , just wanted to post a link to a Batman stopmotion I put on youtube. hopefully some of you guys can get a laugh out of it.
https://youtu.be/DQsCRGRDUTo

Great job there, nice animation. I really liked how you took advantage of the mouthplates to make Batman "talk".

It's a little dark though with low contrast. I think it would be even better if it was lightened up a bit.

Great job there, nice animation. I really liked how you took advantage of the mouthplates to make Batman "talk".

It's a little dark though with low contrast. I think it would be even better if it was lightened up a bit.

Yeah I was wondering about that. When I was making it I used windows media player to view it, and it was way brighter in that program. When I uploaded it to Youtube it was darker for some reason...

Do you find the entire thing too dark ? or just the first few scenes ?

Yeah I was wondering about that. When I was making it I used windows media player to view it, and it was way brighter in that program. When I uploaded it to Youtube it was darker for some reason...

Do you find the entire thing too dark ? or just the first few scenes ?

It's the whole thing, save for maybe the close ups on Batman. That's fine.

What I see is on the left, maybe the right is what you originally had before youtube altered it in the conversion?

1-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

It's the whole thing, save for maybe the close ups on Batman. That's fine.

What I see is on the left, maybe the right is what you originally had before youtube altered it in the conversion?

1-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

yeah on the right side is a lot more what it looks like in windows media player. Hmmm , that's strange I never noticed that happening before..

I'm headed back to that shop today. What's a fair price on Avengers Cap, 89 Joker, Mech Test Stark, TFA Cap and Two Face?

I'm headed back to that shop today. What's a fair price on Avengers Cap, 89 Joker, Mech Test Stark, TFA Cap and Two Face?

I think I saw someone selling avengers cap for $250 in the marketplace and I know TFA cap goes for around $180. I got my 89 joker, used but great condition, for $185 shipped last month. No sure about the other, but I think two face goes for a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these are a few prices i've watched over past few weeks that have been sold on ebay. not asking price, but what things are actually selling for.

cap first avenger goes for $150-$160
89 joker $190-$200
avengers cap $250-$260

Back