Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud: My wife would kill me!

Besides- I already bought the birthday gift. :) I mean you can't have a Keaton Batman without....

a joker to go along with it
nice gift for your boy, got mine a ton of ninja turtles as that's his love

How can it be with that pers panel at the back of the head (reason I passed on this figure)? If it was perfectly excuted then every later pers equipped figure would have that panel in the back of the head.

It's perfectly executed...from the front :) we'll never see the back of his head anyway (unless of course, you have a mirror behind him).

But bar that, just like the CR Supes, there is just something eye catching about the DX 09 figure in spite of its simple design.

8046fddca8e4050185c2110da2f98e78_zps7649cd86.jpg

'I made you — you made me first'

Fantastic picture paramoremcr88. :clap

I've put him inside an old lantern I bought today, which I was planning on using for photographing Eric Draven in. But it's turned out the lantern isn't as big as I thought it was once I got it home! :lol :slap

If the next DX isn't the returns line or anything Keaton related, going to pick this up to accompany my lonely 89 joker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great idea to me. This was my first HT, and quite possibly still my favourite.

I've put him inside an old lantern I bought today, which I was planning on using for photographing Eric Draven in. But it's turned out the lantern isn't as big as I thought it was once I got it home! :lol :slap

Sounds like a great idea to me. This was my first HT, and quite possibly still my favourite.

Doh!!!! But it has made a wonderful backdrop for your Batman.

Yeah the DX08 and DX09 along with the Classic Predator were my first HT figures well Bats and the Predator (together) came first and the Joker a month or so later.

That was an awesome feeling when I first opened up that DX09 box.:yess: And it has yet to be topped.

Doh!!!! But it has made a wonderful backdrop for your Batman.

Yeah the DX08 and DX09 along with the Classic Predator were my first HT figures well Bats and the Predator (together) came first and the Joker a month or so later.

That was an awesome feeling when I first opened up that DX09 box.:yess: And it has yet to be topped.

Yep, :exactly: First ever HT. Felt like I was handling gold dust, only other piece I felt like that with was the DX08, which I bought a couple weeks later.

It was a bit of a 'D'oh' moment! :lol Hoping to still get some effective shots though.

[/B]

Yep, :exactly: First ever HT. Felt like I was handling gold dust, only other piece I felt like that with was the DX08, which I bought a couple weeks later.

It was a bit of a 'D'oh' moment! :lol Hoping to still get some effective shots though.

:goodpost:

Yep when my DX08 arrived my Mum and Aunty were in the house and both had a look at him and were amazed with him but I was like 'be careful with that'.

Looking forward to your Eric Draven/Crow pictures mate.

Yep, I can see him being my fav fig if I ever get him. Right now it's my dx11 or modded dx12. If I see this guy for a steal price, I'd buy it in a heartbeat just like my 89 joker. Got him for $185 shipped from a fellow boardie.

Yep, I can see him being my fav fig if I ever get him. Right now it's my dx11 or modded dx12. If I see this guy for a steal price, I'd buy it in a heartbeat just like my 89 joker. Got him for $185 shipped from a fellow boardie.

^This exactly. Keaton is my batman, so this figure is at the top of my list. Sadly I haven't come across any good deals for him. Not yet anyway.

MMS200 MOS Superman was suppose to be my first... but DX08 and DX09 are officially my first Hot Toys! A trip to a random CS and I found them! I got them for $180 a piece! They are STUNNING!

MMS200 MOS Superman was suppose to be my first... but DX08 and DX09 are officially my first Hot Toys! A trip to a random CS and I found them! I got them for $180 a piece! They are STUNNING!

Awesome price. Def a steal! Hope to find bats at that price one day

That's a steal! DX09 is especially. Easily in HT's top five all time greatest figures.

Yeah, that's crazy prices. Thats well below retail for each. And while Jack could be had for a while below retail I don't think I ever saw him that low, and Keaton I NEVER that low. I don't think I even seen Keaton below retail.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Back