Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last week, and I'm loving it. Really great figure, the Keaton likeness is dead on.

img7200small.jpg

img7154small.jpg

img7153small.jpg

img7204small.jpg

img7206small.jpg

img7207small.jpg

Okay I just got my figure in off the SS wait list...

My God, there is no way this rubber suit will last 3-5 years on display. I have practically read this entire thread since it started and I now realize that I didn't really understand what the rubber material was like, thinking it was much thicker and a "new type of rubber blah, blah, blah..." but this isn't much different than the rubber used on the Alien figures. I hope I'm wrong but...

And where's the User Guide? The tag tells me to read that before I start futzing and I can't find it! LOL

I see the black paper between the belt and the rubber suit. Do I need to do anything after I remove it? I guess I need to go back and read some of the do's and dont's.

You know, these high resolution closeup shots I've been looking at for months now have spoiled me and I must admit I don't see all those wonderful details looking at the actual figure with my own eyes. Looking for my reading glasses...and looking forward to futzing.

BB

Okay I just got my figure in off the SS

snip

BB

The user guide is under the base I think.

It'll probably take you about 90 minutes to get through it,.the paper, ohhh the paper.....well, your going to have a nightmare with that, what you have to do is.....

Ahhhh, just kidding, go play with him. :rotfl

Okay I just got my figure in off the SS wait list...

My God, there is no way this rubber suit will last 3-5 years on display. I have practically read this entire thread since it started and I now realize that I didn't really understand what the rubber material was like, thinking it was much thicker and a "new type of rubber blah, blah, blah..." but this isn't much different than the rubber used on the Alien figures. I hope I'm wrong but...

And where's the User Guide? The tag tells me to read that before I start futzing and I can't find it! LOL

I see the black paper between the belt and the rubber suit. Do I need to do anything after I remove it? I guess I need to go back and read some of the do's and dont's.

You know, these high resolution closeup shots I've been looking at for months now have spoiled me and I must admit I don't see all those wonderful details looking at the actual figure with my own eyes. Looking for my reading glasses...and looking forward to futzing.

BB

You know I kind of know what you mean. I dont have this figure, but I've seen it in friends collections and stores...and you're right, its not as "Oooo Ahhhh" as it is in pictures. :dunno

I was amazed at the figure when I opened mine, as much so as when I saw the high res photos. I suppose you have to have an eye for detail to be able to fully appreciate the amount of detail.

I think we must be looking at different figures. Mine was exactly what I hoped it would be, amazing. :dunno

I am genuinely confused, because even a well taken hi-res photo cannot add detail, it can only enhance what is already there...?

This remains my favourite HT so far and certainly of this year. Mind you, the comparison list is pretty short, speaking personally I should (I say "should") have been able to compare it to one HT Joker, at least two HT Avengers and a Medi Sith by now.

Sadly not :gah:!

BB

:thud::thud::thud:

I guess we'll be seeing this in the For Sale section. :lol

Back