Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

You sound like me when it comes to paint. I've been asking around in different threads concerning paint, technique etc and I always get a very short vague reply. I guess it's gonna be a lot of trial and error. :lol

It isn't precise, I made some testing before on other fabric but with the experience now I ust do it on the feeling :lol

and yes it's gonna be trial and error of course :)

:panic: :rock :woo :hi5:

Is this the precise measurement?

Yes, of course, Mags.

Mix 3.423 millilitres of "Jet Black - Batman cloak Acrylic"
with 4.297 millilitres of "Batman - Fizz Free Spring Water" then apply with a flat horse hair 15mm brush. Allow to dry for 14.25 minutes before applying second coat.

:monkey3

Yes, of course, Mags.

Mix 3.423 millilitres of "Jet Black - Batman cloak Acrylic"
with 4.297 millilitres of "Batman - Fizz Free Spring Water" then apply with a flat horse hair 15mm brush. Allow to dry for 14.25 minutes before applying second coat.

Finally a straight answer! :yess:

:lol

Okay, so after watching some reviews, I don't think my PERS on this figure are broken. I just can't get the joystick to move. I don't know how much force is appropriate. Any tricks to get this working? I figured it out on my Joker fairly quickly.

Okay, so after watching some reviews, I don't think my PERS on this figure are broken. I just can't get the joystick to move. I don't know how much force is appropriate. Any tricks to get this working? I figured it out on my Joker fairly quickly.

Be very careful. My PERS snapped on the left eye even though I used it only twice and it really pissed me off. If I were you I would leave him alone unless you really plan to pose him with the eye's in a different position.

You can unscrew the head plate and have a look, it's harmless and not technical at all. Other than that I'm not sure what to suggest. It's just like a socket inside and like vodoun mentions you just move it around in a circular motion

Did you buy it new or pre-owned?

Be very careful. My PERS snapped on the left eye even though I used it only twice and it really pissed me off. If I were you I would leave him alone unless you really plan to pose him with the eye's in a different position.

You can unscrew the head plate and have a look, it's harmless and not technical at all. Other than that I'm not sure what to suggest. It's just like a socket inside and like vodoun mentions you just move it around in a circular motion

hi, mine just broke too(right eye)...i didn't even play with it for a few months. i unscrewed the back panel but i couldn't lift it out, any tips? and is it possible to fix the broken PERS?

Bought it from a local vender who had it in a case at his LCS. It's in immaculate condition (came with the box, all accessories, I packed it up myself), and I do not believe the PERS are broken, but the joystick just feels ridiculously stiff. I can move it in a circular motion, but only in a very small circle and I don't get anywhere near the top, bottom, or sides. Just a very small circle.

hi, mine just broke too(right eye)...i didn't even play with it for a few months. i unscrewed the back panel but i couldn't lift it out, any tips? and is it possible to fix the broken PERS?

It is possible to fix. I might actually do a You Tube video and try and fix mine (I just straightened the eye's and left it alone). I can't see any vids on there explaining and it's a little hard to put down in words. There is a thread around here that has a guy explaining it but if I remember it's not in clear English.

The stick comes out separately from the piece that's attached to the eyeballs. It should just come out with a little bit of a jiggle.

I can move it in a circular motion, but only in a very small circle and I don't get anywhere near the top, bottom, or sides. Just a very small circle

Do the eye's move or do the stay still? Perhaps it's been jarred inside somehow? Not sure. It may be faulty.

Eyes move ever so slightly.

I will say the eyes look perfect, but still.

You probably have a glue issue.

1) You can try wiggling it to loosen the glue or open up for inspection.
2) It snaps and your left with a broken PERS system.

That's about you're only 2 options unless you take it back to the store.

Back