Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Stand Paint

The dark yellow is for my Batman DX stands, while the light yellow is on the Joker's DX stand!
Is that common...or did Hot Toys mess up with the paint?

253867_10150997440980906_417974202_n.jpg

so you are a lucky one... a different stand fo each..;) :monkey1:monkey3

I wonder if Maglor would help us out if we sent him our capes? I'm to scareced to even attempt this mod.

I'm gonna try to futz mine around tomorrow. Haven't had the chance to open either him or Joker up since I'm in my hotel and don't wanna have to pack them back up. Some guys early in the thread managed to get the cape to lay very naturally with the wire still intact. It just looks better and easier without it.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on this figure and every time I think about it I come back here and read about more issues and more futzing... Broken eyeballs... **** me in the wazoo!

BB

I still haven't pulled the trigger on this figure and every time I think about it I come back here and read about more issues and more futzing... Broken eyeballs... **** me in the wazoo!

BB

PERS is **** across the board. Futzing is a non issue, hardly any figures look good out the box.

This is one of the best figures out there by a long shot.

Buddybean, you are missing out. The cape is the only major issue. I just leave the eyes alone now. I recommend you get this bad boy. Before they are outrageously priced.

Didn't realize it was sold out on Sideshow's site. I guess I waited too long. :slap I got on the wait list :pray: but now I'm afraid if it converts I'm getting someone's retread! :panic: :rotfl

BB

Back