Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I can't wait till my Bats gets here. The Sideshow payment plan is great and I understand why they wait to send it out till it's paid off and all but it sucks waiting.

This has to be the longest month I've ever seen. It's just dragging on and on.:banghead

Ah but the pay-off at the end is extra sweet :yess: It may be the same to you as it is to me but using FLEX somehow builds the expectation for me, and seems to add to my personal appreciation of these wonderful figures. Not their physical re-sale value, but their personal worth to me, the 'a thing worth waiting for is worth having' element I suppose. Of course, FLEX also means that I can get them at all in the first place, by spreading out the cost.

Actually, I wonder how much SSC's sales went up by, when they introduced FLEXPAY? Then again when they went into partnership with HT?

Batmaninred2.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

Ah but the pay-off at the end is extra sweet :yess: It may be the same to you as it is to me but using FLEX somehow builds the expectation for me, and seems to add to my personal appreciation of these wonderful figures. Not their physical re-sale value, but their personal worth to me, the 'a thing worth waiting for is worth having' element I suppose. Of course, FLEX also means that I can get them at all in the first place, by spreading out the cost.

Actually, I wonder how much SSC's sales went up by, when they introduced FLEXPAY? Then again when they went into partnership with HT?
I'm impatient when it comes to this kind of stuff. I just feel incomplete untill I get what I know is mine.

I'm the same way with my superhero DVDs. If I let someone borrow one of my DVDs I feel incomplete untill I get them back home with me. It's stupid I know but that's how I am. :cuckoo:

I had this and Joker for a few months though but have not really had the desire to open them. My collection is all packed up because of apartment troubles. Anyways today I opened them because I wanted to. I am not saying anything thats not already known but man, these things are amazing.

Both of them, just superb and I love them. My only real complaint is I think Jokers hair looks funny by his ears. I still don't get that.

Considering that's it really these are a big win for me.

Batman's posin is restrictive and his cape is troublesome but when futzed it's quite good.

very happy to have these and it definitely made me feel 5 years old again!

^^^ Congrats. Glad you like them.

Thanks man! Yup I really love these two. Nice to be happy with something right out of the box and have none of the usual gripes. The only mod I did was stuff the collar of Jokers shirt as per your suggestion and clip a couple spots when posing the cape in different ways on batman with a thin black wire.

Now my Returns Catwoman custom seems less random though Im sure HT will do her now esp with her in the new movie, but I'm hopign they start with Batman and Penguin though.

Seeing this figure makes me want to go and watch the older movies again. But I know if I do that, I will end up buying this and the Joker 89! Such a nice looking figure.
Well, this is what happen to me... I've watched both Batman and Batman Returns and BANG... Now I want that Joker figure.... And I Can't wait to see the Catwoman and Penguin figures...

Older movies...?

BM3.jpg

Haha, well not QUITE that old....

Well, this is what happen to me... I've watched both Batman and Batman Returns and BANG... Now I want that Joker figure.... And I Can't wait to see the Catwoman and Penguin figures...

See, I need to resist, although if I could find the anthology blu ray cheap I may crumble:wink1:

Back