Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just got mine from big bad toy store and the main closed mouth face plate arrived scratched and for some reason the top of it wasn't sanded down all the way so it wouldn't go down right on the face. The light on the stand was also broken! I have contacted BBTS about these issues any idea what they can or will do? Everything else with the figure is good and awesome!

I can't believe I am doing this but....

I'm with Maglor on this one. Clearly it is possible to make the cape look really badass. If you're unable to futz this... :dunno

Are you responding to my question to Bats and Jokes? I got mine looking pretty good but I use a paperclip. I was just asking if he used one too. It's just his is far and beyond better than everyone elses. :dunno.....

I've had mixed results with returns to BBTS. If they have others to replace it with, you have a good chance. But if their stock is depleted or very low, they will just offer a refund.

The face plate is problematic but the base is very fixable. I took mine apart and soldered some extra wire to the positive cable so the lights could fully rotate toward the figure.

batmobile2-1.jpg

I cant wait to see my batmobile in a black and white picture behind them with these two on display with the car...I think it's gonna look bad ass for a epic display.........

Now why did you have to show me that??!!! :) I am now going to go straight to SSC to see if I can work the funds between now and next year!! :panic:

So just got mine from big bad toy store and the main closed mouth face plate arrived scratched and for some reason the top of it wasn't sanded down all the way so it wouldn't go down right on the face. The light on the stand was also broken! I have contacted BBTS about these issues any idea what they can or will do? Everything else with the figure is good and awesome!

My Bats from BBTS had a nonfunctional stand and with a simple email they sent me a new one the next day.

Which reminds me I need to throw batteries in the new one and Joker's to see if the lights work.

Now why did you have to show me that??!!! :) I am now going to go straight to SSC to see if I can work the funds between now and next year!! :panic:

sorry just was showing how i'll end displaying my car when it eventualy gets here....I think the black and white photo's realy give it that old city GOTHAM look.....

Just sent mine back to BBTS via UPS with the pre paid shipping label they provided, they said once they get the defective one they will ship the replacement...speaking of which separate question, but what is the best way to remove the paper underneath the belt and then position the belt when it arrives?

Man I can't wait till my Bats gets here. The Sideshow payment plan is great and I understand why they wait to send it out till it's paid off and all but it sucks waiting.

This has to be the longest month I've ever seen. It's just dragging on and on.:banghead

Back