Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman as your first Hot Toys, grand slam way to start :clap

Joker will be my 6th on Monday.

I'm a star wars collector, so no hot toys on this line, but the bespin luke that i have already preordered. anyway, this batman is an iconic character of my childhood so it was a must have for me :)
Im very impresed with the sculp and paintjob, almost looks real. i can't find the words to say how cool this figure is.
Just happy with this figure :)
I feel like i have 6 again :p

^^NICE PICS and POSE!

Not sure why I can't get a good pose, but I'm slowly making headway.

Batman1-2.jpg

Batman4-1.jpg
Batman3-2.jpg

Batmancu.jpg

I dont know how you guys pose the arms on this thing I just leave mine straight down lol every time I try to pose the arms up they just go back down on there own cause the rubber is so tight. I kind of like this figure with his arms down and cape draped over him though.

This looks excellent Wor-Gar,very natural looking.

Well you sure got the eyes posed perfectly for this face. Which I also prefer...

Thanks guys. :)

Still having one helluva time with that cape. Parts "pose" fine, but others area just won't set. Also, my left arm's shoulder doesn't seem strong enough to hold its arm straight out. Keeps dropping to half-mast. Has anyone tried removing the rubber suit? I may need to get in there to see if the shoulder needs tightening.

Anyway, a few more pics...

Batman6-1.jpg
Batman7-1.jpg

Batman8.jpg
Batman5-1.jpg

Batman9.jpg
Batman10.jpg

Batman11.jpg

Got mine last week through Flex Pay ! My Michael Keaton Batman is officially more dear to me than my Christian Bale Dark Knight new armor. Some pics I took for fun !

DSCN4499.jpg

DSCN4483.jpg

DSCN4225-1.jpg

DSCN4476.jpg

DSCN4205.jpg

Playing with the light on this one
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG] Another picture outside... I like the way I posed him
viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back