Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone noticed a variance in the color of the bat symbol on the cowl...Mine is closer to the movie poster color (almost a mustard yellow) and the belt is the regular lighter yellow. Be nice if they reversed the 2.

Nice job recreating the promo photo. :clap

ab8a4d08.jpg

I finally got mine. amazing figure!!!
Anyone knows how to take apart the stand to box it again?

You mean how do you remove the stand from the base? Pretty sure you just pull hard.

Some Crappy phone pics of my batman

Is your Supes leaning a little bit?

Also, does anyone have a guide or a video of how to properly fold the cape back up? I have a spare that I can't get back into it's original folding since I don't remember how it was originally :dunno

Is it possible to take crappy pictures of this ace figure?

A true home run figure. It's extremely pleasing to the eye and is the best fig in my collection, next to ol' Superman.

Is it possible to take crappy pictures of this ace figure?

Your right its not I love this figure cant stop looking at it and its makeing me want to order the 89 joker to go wit hit damn this hobby lol. I can picture it know 89 batman 89 joker returns penguin and catwoman and returns batman with full keaton sculpt with 89 batmobile in the background.

Your right its not I love this figure cant stop looking at it and its makeing me want to order the 89 joker to go wit hit damn this hobby lol. I can picture it know 89 batman 89 joker returns penguin and catwoman and returns batman with full keaton sculpt with 89 batmobile in the background.

Yup, me too...and that would be something like $1,700? :thud:

No idea where I'm putting it but I'm definitely getting that Batmobile.

I've already been talked into getting the whole Returns line since it's my GF favorite Batman film. And why not? I know they will probably be more impressive than this line.

Just I pray they give Batman the Batglider and make it another DX :yess:

Is your Supes leaning a little bit?

Also, does anyone have a guide or a video of how to properly fold the cape back up? I have a spare that I can't get back into it's original folding since I don't remember how it was originally :dunno

A true home run figure. It's extremely pleasing to the eye and is the best fig in my collection, next to ol' Superman.

I dont think my supes is leaning not that I know of just checked him and his standing straight those were early pics of him so I might of had him turned on the waist or something a little bit but hes standing up straight.

No one else has done the standing open cape pose this well. Seriously. Bravo.

Absolutely beautiful pic as well.

Many thanks to Maglor for giving me advice on how to pose bats arm
411075_3735270296204_1109483317_3550445_1846177422_o.jpg
[/quote]

Awesome I was trying to do the same pose, the cape looks much better open.

Last edited:
:exactly:
I had to remove it when I had to send it back to BBTS. Just slowly wiggle from side to side but pull outward as you do so, DON'T pull at an angle. You might end up breaking the plug.

Thats what i do. i have to pull very hard to get it out, i almost feel like i will break it :p
but ...no...
I'll have to buy some cavinet for this figure. it's my first HT, and i have joker on the way... and the batmobile preordered :) all my dreams come true :D

:exactly:

Thats what i do. i have to pull very hard to get it out, i almost feel like i will break it :p
but ...no...
I'll have to buy some cavinet for this figure. it's my first HT, and i have joker on the way... and the batmobile preordered :) all my dreams come true :D

Batman as your first Hot Toys, grand slam way to start :clap

Joker will be my 6th on Monday.

Back