Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order complete at AEC & shipping notice soon to follow!

This is my 2nd '89 Bats, already have one on display in the mancave and this one is for my desk & probably will be moved to the Batmobile next summer.

You only ordered Batman and not the combo pack, right?

It's good to see some excitement over this cool figure again instead of the speculative hand-wringing that dominated this board last week.

Wo0o0o, finally this guy is shipping. I havent gotten a new guy since Cap, so this will be a welcomed addition.

It's good to see some excitement over this cool figure again instead of the speculative hand-wringing that dominated this board last week.

This figure (and I'll throw in the 89 Joker) look ridiculously amazing. For anyone who likes 89 Batman I don't think there is a question or doubt in their minds that this needs to be in their collection.

QC issues are never good to hear and in the collecting world unfortunately it has become common to have to order something and cross your fingers that it all comes 100% defect free.

That said I didn't hesitate once to order this figure or the 89 Joker cause that was the Batman I grew up on. People should get excited about this figure because like most collectibles they are usually better in person...and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who will say that this and 89 Joker don't look killer simply through pic's/video.

Congrats to all who have their and those soon to get him. Enjoy it and I'll be joining you this Thursday with the collective drooling.:clap

Video review of mine - sorry bit rushed, bad microphone and weak english. ;-)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ids3bGdbY[/ame]

phone.jpg

Must haves!

Great review, great pictures and great comment at the end...I totally agree. Two must have figures! :hi5:

Thanks mate...have to polish up my swiss-german-english accent though...not happy with my vid. ;-) Hope that you guys can finally make a buy / or not-buy decision with my vid.

Back