Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked mine up. No paint rubs or oil, and mine looks to be from the batch with the "hollow" torso. I'm able to push the suit in, and there's no bulk making him look bloated or pushing the belt forward. Happy collector here.

Still going to coat the back of the belt with Dulcote when I get home.

Lovin' mine !!
:D

DSCN1830.jpg

DSCN1829.jpg

DSCN1837.jpg

Last edited:
Crow! Fabulous Pose and Picture!:bow
You truly inspired me to take a shot at it,BD style! My second Bat's should be here in a couple of weeks where I will attempt to go full on BD on the whole figure.

Excuse the crappy pic, I'm still working on a camera
IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2862.png

IMG_2864.png

Last edited:
Finally got my invoice, about time too. Just two more days of wait before I hold it in my hands :D.

Just picked mine up. No paint rubs or oil, and mine looks to be from the batch with the "hollow" torso. I'm able to push the suit in, and there's no bulk making him look bloated or pushing the belt forward. Happy collector here.

Still going to coat the back of the belt with Dulcote when I get home.

Woot! That means a week for me! I'll be doing the same to the belt!

Fantastic pics Jedster. Wish I had a Batmobile of that size to stand in for my Batman until the HT version arrives. The largest one I have is the Kenner and Hot Wheels 1:18.

cr0w, it's quite a pain at times due to it's springy nature. Makes you want to go asdfk! Then when you do get one part sitting right, then working on another it pops out what you once worked on.

Funny thing is that point sticking out, when you push it, it's actually hollow. Though you'd swear the arm was there but it's the way it's folded.

7021599067_c0a6eb7008_b.jpg

6875496646_b9a0e6f14e_b.jpg

6875496306_41b9f67afd_b.jpg

:clap WOW! :clap

That sort of stinks that they changed how the belt functioned.

Originally it was pretty faithful during it's prototype stages,

belt.jpg

69381c07gw1dl6ccc2hpmj.jpg

The buckle functioned exactly like it did in the film.

Btmn_0882.jpg

Then of course if you have it in hand you'll notice production piece buckle isn't quite like that. Wonder why they changed it. They got it right the first time.

I just wonder why the front capsules are so damn far from the buckle... that makes me crazy!

M.

Probally had to do this to make good enough room for the grapple gun parts to look not so cluttered on the belt.

Grats on finally getting batsie Marf.
Looks Great with supes.
World's finest at its best. :)
Really love your pose on supes, he looks very natural levitating.

Yeah Supes looks fantastic! The lighting shows off his physique perfectly. And of course Bats is awesome.:)

Back