Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time To Start A Thread

:gah: Why did you have to find that?

Now just me being the nice Freak that i am , i decided to takes some pics of my Boots for you and behold -

Whiteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah:
Its not noticeable to the naked eye , but with the camera flash it is.

With Flash

batmanBoots001.jpg

batmanBoots002.jpg

batmanBoots003.jpg

batmanBoots004.jpg

batmanBoots005.jpg

batmanBoots006.jpg

That's paint, supposed to be that way. It's weathering.
:slap

Waitin' for someone to use the batarang. :clap Nice pose!

:exactly I'm hoping to find a good batarang pose for my long term display.

Time To Start A Thread

Now just me being the nice Freak that i am , i decided to takes some pics of my Boots for you and behold -

With Flash

batmanBoots001.jpg

a9670105_Not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

Yep, the new Jake muscle body comes with them, as well as pretty much all new releases featuring flesh-toned relaxed hands. It's a much improved sculpt :exactly:

Groovy. :cool:

That's paint, supposed to be that way. It's weathering.
:slap

:lecture

Also, the Nikes and the add-on boot bits are not the same color.

EcKo, that's exactly how they're supposed to look.

So what's the status of the 2nd shipment/batch of Batmen from Sideshow?

Last I heard, CSC says they will have them in soon and people have been notified of pending shipping dates.

But what about AlterEgo? BBTS? Any other retailers sending notice to customers?

What the hell is going on with this figure?

Last I heard, CSC says they will have them in soon and people have been notified of pending shipping dates.

Well CSC had them available for pick-up yesterday, and most-likely got some shipped out as well. They will probably finish processing today, if they haven't already. Can't say for the other retailers.

I haven't seen this come up before, but my belt is missing a capsule...

Trying to determine if it happened while I was coating the inside of mine, or if it's a QC thing. I'm leaning towards QC, only because the rest of the capsules seem to be on there really well.

Has anyone else experienced a missing belt capsule?

Alter Ego is saying they will have bats in stock by Next Wednesday (April 4th). I haven't heard about the rest...

I haven't seen this come up before, but my belt is missing a capsule...

Trying to determine if it happened while I was coating the inside of mine, or if it's a QC thing. I'm leaning towards QC, only because the rest of the capsules seem to be on there really well.

Has anyone else experienced a missing belt capsule?
No, but one fell off, while I was doing some intensive cape futzing.

Had to glue it back on.

Probably the best portrait shot of this figure yet. Usually pics this close are really unflattering to a figure, but not this one. I really disliked PERS . . . until this Batman.

Usually I butt heads with you Maglor and you piss me off, but this thread desperately needed pics, especially now. Don't want to sound like a polesquating ____er here but it sort of makes me mad that this figure went from "ooh, the best so far, must have" to "AWFUL, pass, cancel". I know the threat of oil is a big deterrent for most, especially after the DX 02 and Comedian debacle but I can honestly say that this is one of the best 1/6 figure I've ever seen. It isn't even a bias.

I don't know about others but this has a major presence on my shelf among my other collectibles. It has this serious attitude about it that's hard to describe. It's a shame that this oil scare occurred, a real damn shame. Hot Toys was so close to achieving perfection here. Oil or no oil, I think folks are missing out. My tune will change if/when this ends up becoming "Comedian bad" and it's a melting POS, but as of now, I can't imagine this not being in my collection. It's that good.

Gonna hope that mine remains dry like my DX 02. Not sure what I'm prepared to do if it starts to leak.

Well CSC had them available for pick-up yesterday, and most-likely got some shipped out as well.

Alter Ego is saying they will have bats in stock by Next Wednesday (April 4th). I haven't heard about the rest...

And whereeeeeeeee... is BBTS?

I expect by end of week next week if AE is saying Weds.

That's odd how CSC got theirs before Sideshow. I got a shipping notice for my second Batman and it's going to be here Friday.

Sideshow got theirs in last wek, didn't they? And CSC is in Cali so it probably just takes a day to get to them, overnight even. Hence they received theirs probably Monday with ready to pick-up yesterday.

Still waiting for my notice from CSC unless it was shipped without a notification email.

Still waiting for my notice from CSC unless it was shipped without a notification email.

Did you receive a UPS Ship notification? Check your email. CSC doesn't send out notices I don't think. You can see if they charged/shipped your order or not in your account. Just check under your orders.

No, but one fell off, while I was doing some intensive cape futzing.

Had to glue it back on.

Thanks for that, I guess I'll take another look around :( Hope I can pick up a belt on TA when they break him down...refuse to pay $30 something on ebay when all I need is one of the damn capsules. :slap

And whereeeeeeeee... is BBTS?

I expect by end of week next week if AE is saying Weds.

I spoke with Josh earlier at AE and he said that Bats should arrive this Friday or Monday at the latest and they plan to have shipped out by mid-week. Usually only a couple days with UPS to get to me, so I would hope to have by Friday next week (optimistically):wave:impatient::pray:

Time To Start A Thread

:gah: Why did you have to find that?

With Flash

batmanBoots001.jpg

batmanBoots002.jpg

batmanBoots003.jpg

batmanBoots004.jpg

batmanBoots005.jpg

batmanBoots006.jpg

Awesome! Thank you so much. If you all have it then I'm good to go. Strange kinda weathering but must be on purpose then. Thanks again.

Back