Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody should cancel, I'm telling you the people that did, are going to be sorry when everybody gets theirs from SSC and the other retailers! This thread will go off the charts, same with the Joker thread! :lecture

Why are people canceling their figures? The wait was so long, and just a few more weeks isn't going to make a difference.

Can't they just make a bigger boat :lol

:lecture:lol

Or send two boats at once.

I think the ones who really want it and have yearned for this sort of thing are riding it out, the delays are just filtering out the more casual buyers.

:exactly:

I'm in no matter what.

I can understand people saying that they feel they're played out though from all the in hand pics and the delay.

I don't think I'll say it's played out but the delay and all the in hand pic have killed just a little of the excitement for me. I think I'll start getting pumped again when I finally see a shipping notice. ____ing split shipment.

Yeah I gotta stay away from this thread for a while. The shipping delay has spoiled this a bit for me.

Anyway what's everyone's opinion on this whole split shipment crap. I mean,why? Is this something intentional by SS or that's just the way it had to be for whatever reason?

I'm guessing that it is because they are making such high volumes now... there is so much speculation on numbers but shipping and sorting 3,000 figures is no problem, shipping and sorting 15,000 - well, that's when you have to break it into 2 or 3 waves of shipping and sorting.

I'm guessing that it is because they are making such high volumes now... there is so much speculation on numbers but shipping and sorting 3,000 figures is no problem, shipping and sorting 15,000 - well, that's when you have to break it into 2 or 3 waves of shipping and sorting.

This man understand.

But at the same time, it's strange that the Jack Nicholson Joker doesn't seem to have the same split shipment problem.

6991918819_bc86815c4c_b.jpg

6845791342_1300a390af_b.jpg

6991919147_d6b710b3e4_b.jpg

6845792310_e691f6bf04_b.jpg

6845792526_f123ac5abd_b.jpg

6991920235_21da1d55a5_b.jpg

6845793038_244ed0288b_b.jpg

6991920727_19c7632074_b.jpg

I still don't have my Batman but I have not tired of seeing any of the shots you guys put up. Keep them coming.

Back