Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Joker should be here sometime next week. I can't wait to have the two in duo shots, along with BD Bats version. :wink1:

Last edited:
Just opened the package.

I hate this cape more than I thought I was going to. Seriously.

But the rest of the figure is amazing.

Damn this cape. One of the bits of wires just pricked my finger while I was futzing. I'm telling you... it's a huge piece of crap. Someone needs to do a custom one. :)

Five. All from SS.

And I know it will be asked.

1-3 will be displayed each with a different face.

4- standing in front of Batmobile

5- was going to be put inside another mobile, but they announced BR, I will get one of those to put in the car. So number 5 will be displayed the best he can next to one of the Jokers in a promo like shot.

Ordered 2 Jokers, display with long coat and one with out long coat.

Ive barely have spent any money in a 1- 1 1/2 on my collection, so when this was announced I went hog wild. :cuckoo:

Ordered 2 mobiles.

And when BR hits, if each have multiple looks, I will do the same. I already know Im going to get at least 2 BR bats.

I plan making a giant dio with a mobile and one of each character that is released from Burton movies.

I havent been this excited about any item I collect in many many years.

I thought 2 was the limit with anything from Sideshow? let alone 5. Or has this been lifted?

Wow! That sucks. I'll take some nice pics of mine for you. :wave :lol

Thank you.

evileaster.jpg

Back