Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this cape. One of the bits of wires just pricked my finger while I was futzing. I'm telling you... it's a huge piece of crap. Someone needs to do a custom one. :)

How in the world did you prick your finger while futzing with the cape,:slap

I've had mine for over two months now and have pulled and stretched the cape to kingdom come! and it is still a beauty to work with. How did you expose the wiring, it's soft and protected well, do you have Gorilla hands or something, are you using your teeth, makes no sense? :dunno:dunno

You have it already, it's called BB Toyfair Exclusive :lol

No, that one is made better than the Toyfair. :lol

My last two will be here Wed. I havent even opened up the other ones. Construction in the house should be done Monday, so after 3 1/2 ____ty months of that, dealing with Insurance, and dirt ball construction guys, really looking forward to Wed.

If it wasn't for those "dirtball" construction guys your house wouldn't be in construction. Just think of that next time you want to pay someone to do something instead of doing it yourself.

I've had mine for over two months now and have pulled and stretched the cape to kingdom come! and it is still a beauty to work with. How did you expose the wiring, it's soft and protected well, do you have Gorilla hands or something, are you using your teeth, makes no sense? :dunno:dunno

I had a bit of wire poke out at one point near his left "collar". Didn't get pricked though. :D

:lol I had the wire poke out at the right collar. Stuck my finger like a needle when I tried to push it back in the cape.

:horror You too Coco!, man you and Mags should be careful, you guys take amazing photos, you don't want that camera trigger finger damaged. :lol

Try tweezers next time to help with wires being stuck out. :pray:

Guess I was lucky.. No problems with the cape, even going on two and half months now.

QC! But yeah, I was messing with the cape and the bottom wire had a sharp point poked but not through the fabric.

Damn this cape. One of the bits of wires just pricked my finger while I was futzing. I'm telling you... it's a huge piece of crap. Someone needs to do a custom one. :)

I gotta be honest when I knew it had to be a wired cape I was a little bummed about it. Wired cape are unruly and a pain in the @$$ to futz. Plus they just don't lay naturally. I'll see when I finally get my Bats. It would have been cool if it came with two capes, one wired and one unwired. All this talk of wires breaking and/or coming out of the cape makes me think I may have to purchase a second.

Man! With all the in hand pictures and shipping delays, I am so over this line already. :-/

Man! With all the in hand pictures and shipping delays, I am so over this line already. :-/

Yeah Im so over with this Batman. I have waited too long to have this so
Im maybe getting just Joker from Ebay and thats it =/.

Yeah I gotta stay away from this thread for a while. The shipping delay has spoiled this a bit for me.

Anyway what's everyone's opinion on this whole split shipment crap. I mean,why? Is this something intentional by SS or that's just the way it had to be for whatever reason?

Yeah I gotta stay away from this thread for a while. The shipping delay has spoiled this a bit for me.

Anyway what's everyone's opinion on this whole split shipment crap. I mean,why? Is this something intentional by SS or that's just the way it had to be for whatever reason?

I would've rather seen them just send them all at the same time

We've waited 23 years for Batman figures of this quality. It's funny seeing people canceling because they have to wait an extra month or so.

We've waited 23 years for Batman figures of this quality. It's funny seeing people canceling because they have to wait an extra month or so.

I think the ones who really want it and have yearned for this sort of thing are riding it out, the delays are just filtering out the more casual buyers.

Who said anything about canceling? I'm simply saying that the split shipments and thousands of "in hand" pics have killed the excitement. These figures are played out to me now :dunno

Who said anything about canceling? I'm simply saying that the split shipments and thousands of "in hand" pics have killed the excitement. These figures are played out to me now :dunno

Desamo said in the post below yours that he might just get The Joker. :dunno

Back