Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's nice, but I don't do doubles. :lol I only have doubles of 2 figures. The original Sideshow Frankenstein and 3 Cobra Troopers.

so if I could do a quick run down of the QC problems people are having.

1. No holes or not opened up holes in the cape to put the rods in.
2. Some oil residue that can be wiped off and not visual afterwards.
3. Tight belt possibly constricting the rubber.
4. Hard to swap out face plates.

Does that about cover it?

The skin tone on mine is very dark/tan... like he's Mexican Batman or something. :)

Those face plate magnets are wicked strong. It says to push from the side but forget that! That's all I need is to warp the area and then the plate won't fit snuggly. It also says not to use anything to try and take it out,like objects with sharp corners. Then how else are we suppose to do it?:dunno

Push from the side like it says. You're not gonna warp anything.

[I've been meaning to start making youtube videos, maybe I'll make a face swap video tomorrow.]

IMGP1289.JPG

IMGP1275.JPG

Superman and Batman (Part 1)

batman-collection.jpg

Fan from holland.also waiting on my hot toys keaton.Till then i will have to do with my keaton model kitt and selfmade keaton bust

Last edited:
Push from the side like it says. You're not gonna warp anything.

[I've been meaning to start making youtube videos, maybe I'll make a face swap video tomorrow.]

Yeah, it's better than scraping the face with fingernails trying to pry those little suckers off.

Got my Batman in today and............I got a dud:(:mad:. His left leg is longer than the right one,his left arm has a broken elbow and the left peg hole in his left arm is too large. And the shipping box got dented causing the inside box to get a ding on it. Attached a couple of crappy cell pics. Filled out the exchange request form and sent it to Sideshow. Love this figure though,he is probably the best figure Ive ever seen.

Got my Batman in today and............I got a dud:(:mad:. His left leg is longer than the right one,his left arm has a broken elbow and the left peg hole in his left arm is too large. And the shipping box got dented causing the inside box to get a ding on it. Attached a couple of crappy cell pics. Filled out the exchange request form and sent it to Sideshow. Love this figure though,he is probably the best figure Ive ever seen.

Feel your pain bro, this is the last figure anyone wants to turn up damaged :(

How in the world would one leg be longer? Maybe the boot isn't pushed on completely or the knee is pulled out slightly...

It just doesn't add up... :dunno

M.

How in the world would one leg be longer? Maybe the boot isn't pushed on completely or the knee is pulled out slightly...

It just doesn't add up... :dunno

M.

:exactly: All those body parts would be cast from the same molds, so they should all be the same size.

Y'all know the belt comes off, right?

Yeah I saw where it connects, I have just been down that road with HT before... undo something spend hours getting it back together... it wasn't worth taking a chance especially with the faceplate fiasco... )

Anyone see that this thread is slowly getting a bit less overly positive? :/

M.

:exactly: All those body parts would be cast from the same molds, so they should all be the same size.

I had that on my replacement OC Batman body form Sideshow. One leg was severely shorter than the other, the reason being the ball joint in the hip was bunched up. :(

Uh oh. Now fearing sloppy seconds!

Maybe I'm a bit skiddish because my 2011 OC/BW had a broken right boot socket (along with hundreds of others) that couldn't be replaced because SSC ran out of replacement parts. As most here know, it was so prevalent ebay gougers were selling boot parts for $60.

I hope HT's QC was on this because the 2nd Split shipment is prolly already on the slow boat to Long Beach.

Last edited:
He arrived in the last hour - simply stunning.
I'm no photograher but here are some rubbish pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

good posing and euh, those rubbish pics give the figure the best effect ;)

your so called rubbish pics make the figure look much better than the so called good quality pics i see here from many members...

Back