Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In commemoration of this figure I've been listening to the 89' soundtrack more frequently. On a sidenote this will be my first HT purchase(and first post) so hooray to everyone!!!

I'm crossing fingers mine ships from Sideshow Monday cuz then I might get him by Friday.

Probably wishful thinking, if they told us to have our credit cards ready for Monday 02-06-12, it's likely they won't ship until later in the week.

We can always hope. :pray:

Why tell her at all? Just tell her it follows you from room to room....like a puppy!

But I own a lolz cat :gah:

alterego is in state for me & that equals sales tax

I usually go through BBTS for everything

True true, when sales tax can be legaly avoided, definately take that opportunity. :exactly:

Last edited:
Finally DX09 is here. Pretty choked I barely got this earlier than Sideshow. I guess I paid extra for.... the bag it comes with....:monkey2

I just got a processing alert from Sideshow for Monday and got all excited thinking they got to it early. Damn it.

It would really be cool if I got it by or on my birthday this Thursday. Doubt it though.

I just got a processing alert from Sideshow for Monday and got all excited thinking they got to it early. Damn it.

It would really be cool if I got it by or on my birthday this Thursday. Doubt it though.

Wife just called me at work said I received a SS email, probably the same.

Well, I'm all bought and paid through AE now... No wifey worries, like Jye. :panic:

Nothing a shoe and purse trip can't handle :lecture

100% screen accurate bag :lecture

Unlike the base :lol

Well, I'm all bought and paid through AE now... No wifey worries, like Jye. :panic:

I'm prepaid through my dealer too. If you can swing it, they should ship it in the first wave while they're processing cards for everyone else.

I hope! :wink1:

Nothing a shoe and purse trip can't handle :lecture

You got a Coach outlet around? Those places were created by God for husbands everywhere.:hi5:

I'm prepaid through my dealer too. If you can swing it, they should ship it in the first wave while they're processing cards for everyone else.

I hope! :wink1:

:lecture You'd think they would ship the pre-paid orders out first. Or so I hope... :pray:

Back