Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got a Coach outlet around? Those places were created by God for husbands everywhere.:hi5:

There's definately enough girl stuff places where i'm at....whew.

I don't get it either, at least my figures are displayed on a shelf where they can be appreciated.

All her shoes and purses are in a closet and when they do finally get to be shown, they're stepping on gum, poop and spit. :dunno

I simply don't comprehend why my wife just doesn't desire a 1/6 Tumbler. :dunno

In commemoration of this figure I've been listening to the 89' soundtrack more frequently. On a sidenote this will be my first HT purchase(and first post) so hooray to everyone!!!

First Hot Toys purchase for me too!! It's crazy because out of a whim a few months ago I searched for a statue of the Keaton Batman because I've always wanted something from that movie. Lo' and Behold! It's also great timing because they are also coming out with some new Predator 1/6 scale figures and a Robocop figure too?! Going to grab me a Keaton Batman, P1 Predator, Robocop and the Avenger's style Iron Man. So stoked!

What's the usual lag between sideshow processing and actual shipping? 1-2 days? Is it ever same day?

What's the usual lag between sideshow processing and actual shipping? 1-2 days? Is it ever same day?

I feel like it depends on the circumstances, sometimes it's a few days, other times it's same day. I want to say my DX Jack Sparrow shipped the day they were supposed to start charging, which is why I'm hoping for the same with Batman.

Just got this guy in I actually wasn't expecting him to come in today. I checked the online tracking while my gf was using my bathroom. she said she heard a squeal and when she came out I was gone (running down to retrieve this bad boy from the front desk). I must say he is the most impressive hot toys I have opened to date, even better than the DX01 in my book. Here is a quick pose.
442.JPG

Back