Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will people freak out again that Keaton has that textured suit?
That will be fun.

Maybe HTs just likes to see us Batman fans go batty:panic:

Maybe an accurate Nike Swoosh probably meant more $$ added to the licensing costs, so they passed...:dunno

Honestly, I'm entirely cool with the figure the way it is. The Nike logo couldn't be more irrelevant.

I've done my share of whining on figures, but I'm going to have to concur here. As long as the rubber holds up, I got nothin to gripe about with this one.

:exactly::clap:lecture:clap:exactly:

Ahhh, I love symmetry

They're not symmetrical, FOOL.

The graduate smiley with the mortarboard in the middle should have both his left and right arms pointing up in the air with no visible tassel.

The two "uh-huh, uh-huh" retarded exactly smileys are non-symmetrical as well. The one on the far right should be holding the exactly sign in their left hand.

:mad::nana::mad:

47 posts and you were already in disagreement with other members, man that's quick :lol

lurked since forever, joined 20 months ago. besides 50 or so posts with a few differences of opinion or 1000s of post with over 50% of them insulting or condescending to other members? hmmmnnn....

texture is a bit exaggerated as is the depth of the sculpt on the muscles but its too cool to care. its not like its a "big chap" level of inaccurate. :rotfl

yup, thats my feeling as well. :hi5:

But the suit texture complaints will be coming soon enough. The only good thing is that there is no other Keaton figure that you can really compare this to other than some of the old ones that came out years ago. One issue with EX Batman/Wayne is that there is a lot of similar figures to compare and contrast it to, and some just are bored with the fact another BB figure is being released, so they will complain. I myself cant wait for the Ex B/W. If it was the first ever BB release, people might not be freaking out as much....actually i stand corrected, this "is" Sideshowcollectors.com. Its meant for freaking out :)

Couldn't give two ____s or a ____ about the suit texture either. If that means it's a different rubber than the current suits, accurate or not, it's a plus in my book. We're loooooooooooooooooong overdue for a worry free Batman and especially this one.:lol

Couldn't give two ____s or a ____ about the suit texture either. If that means it's a different rubber than the current suits, accurate or not, it's a plus in my book. We're loooooooooooooooooong overdue for a worry free Batman and especially this one.:lol

:exactly::exactly:

They're not symmetrical, FOOL.

The graduate smiley with the mortarboard in the middle should have both his left and right arms pointing up in the air with no visible tassel.

The two "uh-huh, uh-huh" retarded exactly smileys are non-symmetrical as well. The one on the far right should be holding the exactly sign in their left hand.

:mad::nana::mad:

:gah::gah::gah:

Well, they're something :lol

I think that this figure, and Jack Joker, even, just go to show how awesome a feature like PERS is when done properly.

291287_205448572850474_138228759572456_594680_1089801_o.jpg

289614_205448416183823_138228759572456_594669_4429088_o.jpg

289488_205448542850477_138228759572456_594677_6533562_o.jpg

for anyone who is in doubt please go to page 17 and look at those hi res pics and try no to drool

Just got drool all over my shirt...and I even put my bib on this time.

Back