Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recommend Alter Ego. They get their figures before BBTS and they have some of the best prices around. I ordered the Joker and Batman set from them.

I recommend Alter Ego. They get their figures before BBTS and they have some of the best prices around. I ordered the Joker and Batman set from them.
Ditto for me, and for all of the same reasons. Plus Alter Ego also offers reward points.

BBTS may appear a few bucks cheaper right now, but that's because their shipping price is an estimate; shipping will likely be more than the $12.79 they're currently quoting, in which case you'll end up paying more than Alter Ego, and have to wait longer, and not get any reward points.

So do most of you recommend over SSC or do you just "spread the wealth" around? I just went with them for the RP's and free shipping and since they are fast in getting the product out and Mike is pretty cool to deal with.

He doesn't use it but it's in the film. It's on the vault door.

The figure comes with literally everything he uses in the film and somethings he doesn't. Everything he handles, he has. Smoke pellets, extendable gauntlet, everything. The only thing "missing" is the bola extension for the grapple gun that ties the Joker's leg to the Gargoyle, but seeing as though the grapple gun is included with the regular grapple hook, that's a minor nitpick. The other thing is that hand set tracer thing (I'm guessing it's like the tracers he attaches in the comics to track people), but he doesn't even use that.

Batman has everything.

1989batmangadget1.jpg

1989batmangadget2.jpg

batman-the-movie-1989-series-2-topps-215-front-weapon-again.jpg

889-alfred-vault.jpg

NewPicture1-8.jpg

NewPicture-4.jpg

Last edited:
I feel sorry for those who ordered from BBTS. We'll have been enjoying our figures for about a month or so by the time they start shipping their orders. :lol

When did he use the "Ninja Wheel" in the movie?

Never. They were made but can only be seen on the vault armory door. There were probably scenes where he fought with them though that got cut. Originally Bob the Goon was going to fight him in the alley instead of running away and Batman disarms his gun with one of the stars and Bob fights him with the knife instead.

1207998126.jpg

The ninja stars seem out of place with all of those gadgets and they just don't feel like a Batman weapon to me. Glad they weren't used in the movie.

Ah, thanks for clarification. I re-watched about 90% of the movie last night, and didn't notice it.

I feel sorry for those who ordered from BBTS. We'll have been enjoying our figures for about a month or so by the time they start shipping their orders. :lol
Yeah, but guys in Hong Kong will get theirs about a month before anyone state-side does. So, 95%+ of us have all got some waiting to do. I don't mind waiting a bit longer to ship these with my "Pile."

Ah, thanks for clarification. I re-watched about 90% of the movie last night, and didn't notice it.

Yeah, but guys in Hong Kong will get theirs about a month before anyone state-side does. So, 95%+ of us have all got some waiting to do. I don't mind waiting a bit longer to ship these with my "Pile."

Are you buying Batman and the Joker kara?

That is why I stopped ordering from BBTS a loooong time ago. Seems like some product would be weeks or months late and others would never even show up in their inventory (I have had a figure on preorder there for 3 years now. I kept it just to see how long it would sit in my account. :lol. )

Really shows the damage his suit took on after the plane crash there. I don't know if I'll have the heart to mod mine like that but I want to.

I have a whole, uncut sheet of the second run Topps cards with the yellow border. I plan on framing it someday. Always loved those cards.

OMG first time ive seen the complete specs with pics, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! im not ussuallty a hot toys collectors (i was for a breif time but no more), but THIS is a mjust have, me being a gigantic keaton batman fan.

Back