Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I am deciding whether to do my mass preorders with sideshow or bigbadtoystore....Is Bigbadtoystore a official distributor of hot toys? Anybody ever preorder hot toys with BBTS and they were not able to deliver the item??

Im still amazed at the job HT did on the cowl and especially the eyes...wow it really looks like a cowl over the head and the expressions that are used, you can match them up with the movie...outstanding job.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am deciding whether to do my mass preorders with sideshow or bigbadtoystore....Is Bigbadtoystore a official distributor of hot toys? Anybody ever preorder hot toys with BBTS and they were not able to deliver the item??

Eventhough I don't do my orders @ BBTS cause I usually do my orders locally, I think it's one of the most trusted online stores based on the responses from a lot of freaks here! :wave

Trying so hard to resist putting this on pre-order. Watching the film the other night probably didnt help :google

While this is a Batman thread, it's still a Michael Keaton one too, so how about it HT bring out a Beetlejuice figure. Think of all the accessories it could come with. On a different note what does osb stand for?

Oh and the only thing lacking with he Bale Batman is that he doesn't show his scientific side as much, ok he did in TDK but that was more like CSI Batman. He gets Fox to make / provide all his gear(except the batarangs).

While this is a Batman thread, it's still a Michael Keaton one too, so how about it HT bring out a Beetlejuice figure. Think of all the accessories it could come with. On a different note what does osb stand for?

I'd love a Beetlejuice figure and I believe OSB stands for One Sixth Bruce but I could be wrong.

I have ordered quite a few HT from them, never had any problems. 10/10 for BBTS.

Eventhough I don't do my orders @ BBTS cause I usually do my orders locally, I think it's one of the most trusted online stores based on the responses from a lot of freaks here! :wave

From what I know BBTS gets their stock from Sideshow, so they have it usually two weeks later, but BBTS is almost always $10 to $15 cheaper. BBTS also has a program where they will hold your items when they come into stock in your "Bag of LOOT" so that multible items ordered and pre-ordered can be shipped all together to save you on shipping when you release you loot. BBTS doesn't charge cancelation fees as long as your order is not in the process of being shipped, by then it's yours. They've always packed my stuff very well and they also have a news letter.

edit:above poster answered the same thing. But it is called "Pile of Loot" and you save ALOT on shipping

These two figures will be my first purchase from SSC and I see you get 240 points for Batman and 265 for the Joker, what does that add up into dollars? Or does it not work that way?

These two figures will be my first purchase from SSC and I see you get 240 points for Batman and 265 for the Joker, what does that add up into dollars? Or does it not work that way?

Basically, Rewards Points add up to 5% towards a future purchase. So 40 days after these 2 figures ship you'll have approximately $25 worth of free credit toward any purchase through Sideshow.

From what I know BBTS gets their stock from Sideshow, so they have it usually two weeks later, but BBTS is almost always $10 to $15 cheaper. BBTS also has a program where they will hold your items when they come into stock in your "Bag of LOOT" so that multible items ordered and pre-ordered can be shipped all together to save you on shipping when you release you loot. BBTS doesn't charge cancelation fees as long as your order is not in the process of being shipped, by then it's yours. They've always packed my stuff very well and they also have a news letter.

Awesome! :clap Now that's BBTS to you! :)

Basically, Rewards Points add up to 5% towards a future purchase. So 40 days after these 2 figures ship you'll have approximately $25 worth of free credit toward any purchase through Sideshow.

20 reward points = $1, or you get 5% back. So, 240 + 265 = 505 , divide that by 20 and you get $25.25. Or, 505 X .05 = $25.25

Thanks for the info. And here thought it would be more than that, I guess from seeing those big numbers(240,265). Oh well better than nothing I suppose. I really went through SSC for the flexpay anyway.

Back