Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE!!! Just hurry the hell up & sell out! I don't want my house mate to get his hands on them. I want to lick the tears of sorry from his face. Please my fellow freaks, PO like your life depended on it. Its only a matter of time till he make his own rounds.

You canceled the Bale? And ordered through sideshow again? I thought you were done with them?

:monkey3

Yes, I did. No, I never said that. I had issues with the Bale Batman PPO, that's all. This is the Batman I'd prefer and with it available for pre-order I can't keep both.

PLEASE!!! Just hurry the hell up & sell out! I don't want my house mate to get his hands on them. I want to lick the tears of sorry from his face. Please my fellow freaks, PO like your life depended on it. Its only a matter of time till he make his own rounds.

:lol:rotfl:lol

So, they textured the bat suit similar to the cape. I thought in the ally scene, when Jokers henchmen poke it with the gun, it looked totally smooth on the chest plate. Is my memory incorrect?

Pile O' Loot essentially gives me $5 per item shipping or so. No NRD!! Reliable, decent customer service. BBTS probably gets about half my business, and I spread the rest around at various other retailers including SSC and Alter Ego.

I do about 1/2 with AE and split the balance between SS and BBTS.
Right now Batman, Joker and Indy DXs are all POd through BBTS, Superman through SS (the exclusive) and AE and Captain America through SS.... I think I have an IG-88 ex on order through SS (Obviously) too. Once the Luke DX and Boba Fett go up for PO they'll be added to the list as well.

Yes, I did. No, I never said that. I had issues with the Bale Batman PPO, that's all. This is the Batman I'd prefer and with it available for pre-order I can't keep both.

:lol Just tuggin on your nuts man. I can't believe how much crap you got in that thread cause you weren't pleased with SS.

Because they CAN.

They need competition, and fast. Otherwise its a one way street

but even when they didn't have competition, they were still affordable...well, reasonably affordable.

most of their products for a LONG time didn't go past 130-150.

but now we're jumping from $180 to $250 in less than half a year.

i agree...they need competition. and i don't wanna end up hating HT. seriously talented in what they do. but...ugh...it's getting frustrating.

Dont know if this been mentioned before, but for those of You who want to buy both figures, Alter Ego Comics have a discount bundle offer for the two.

Ordered the Keaton Bats on Flex Pay. Gonna skip the Joker, and hunt for Begins Bruce Wayne/Batman instead. Just as I feel a great deal of sentiment towards Nicholson role, I am not in love with that potrayal so much, to justify another 240$. Begins bats on the other hand...both great takes on the best superhero ever, both with their unique strenghts, and both looking good. Soo a must have for me. Il better stack up on paper towels, for the imminent oil leaks;)(not a euphemism)

They have made leaps and bounds into making better figures. I don't doubt the costs are both a little more profiting and a lot more production expense. So, you are literally getting what you pay for. The problem I have is, no matter how much better these get from here, I'm going to have a hard time buying them. It won't be for lack of desire, simply it starts to be buying stuff at the expense of my family after this. I can't do that.

:lol Just tuggin on your nuts man. I can't believe how much crap you got in that thread cause you weren't pleased with SS.

I thought I felt a tingle, but thought it was the excitement of ordering these awesome figures! :wink1:

Yeah well, that got blown out of proportion. But anyways, this was simply put up, no fanfare, and I want them a lot more than I wanted the other one.

Yeah, the "lifers" (what I call the grumpy long time users here) really ganged up on him. I wanted to say something, but decided to stay out of it. It was a futile battle.

but even when they didn't have competition, they were still affordable...well, reasonably affordable.

most of their products for a LONG time didn't go past 130-150.

but now we're jumping from $180 to $250 in less than half a year.

i agree...they need competition. and i don't wanna end up hating HT. seriously talented in what they do. but...ugh...it's getting frustrating.

Seriously, I agree and if 1/6th soon are the same as 1/4th, I will likely stick to 1/4th only.

Dont know if this been mentioned before, but for those of You who want to buy both figures, Alter Ego Comics have a discount bundle offer for the two.

Ordered the Keaton Bats on Flex Pay. Gonna skip the Joker, and hunt for Begins Bruce Wayne/Batman instead. Just as I feel a great deal of sentiment towards Nicholson role, I am not in love with that potrayal so much, to justify another 240$. Begins bats on the other hand...both great takes on the best superhero ever, both with their unique strenghts, and both looking good. Soo a must have for me. Il better stack up on paper towels, for the imminent oil leaks;)(not a euphemism)

There should be a Begins Bruce Wayne/Batman available now. lol

I thought I felt a tingle, but thought it was the excitement of ordering these awesome figures! :wink1:

Yeah well, that got blown out of proportion. But anyways, this was simply put up, no fanfare, and I want them a lot more than I wanted the other one.
:rotfl:lol
Yeah, the "lifers" (what I call the grumpy long time users here) really ganged up on him. I wanted to say something, but decided to stay out of it. It was a futile battle.

Yeah, seems like there are a few here who really dig being the tough guys.

Back