Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm going with SSC for the Flex Pay... So just to confirm before I order, there is NOT going to be an exclusive with either of these figures?

So SSC's has Free shipping and points of course...but the prices are higher...so what to do, what to do.

Well most of the time their free shipping off sets their higher prices. Plus, like you said, you get points. AND, very important, if no NRD is required you can cancel at anytime without penalty. That last one is a big factor for me as I always like having the option to cancel without loosing any money.

So there's no incentive to buy them from SSC's as there's no EX and the price is higher. Am I missing something?

Yeah, I was going to go with them until I remembered that none of my points from all the stuff I've preordered won't go towards these figures.

There's also that deposit charge for 2 Batman figures and just one Joker. Parred with the higher price, I just couldn't order from them. I wanted to, but my points would go to literally nothing and these are big ticket items.

I ordered two of each instead with CornerstoreComics. Came to about $900 shipped.

You know the 1989 Batman flick really doesn't rank that high with me as having a lot of current rewatch value. It just isn't very engaging anymore. But damn if the nostalgia isn't just staggering seeing these figures and the Batmobile.

I kind of feel that if I pay close to $500 (for just the figures) I'm declaring my undying love for a movie that is far surpassed by many others. I don't know, it just feels weird. :lol Having a hard time deciding if I need these or not.

why are HT prices rising? not to sound condescending or anything, i'm pretty rich, but looking at these price tags has me scratching my head.

look at reeves supes, begins/wayne, the iron man figs. seriously what the hell is going on here?

HT's better be careful, when these figs start hitting $300, many people are gonna bail, along with myself. yeah, i can afford them, but i'm not gonna support them if they continue raising their prices because they're the only ones rocking the 1/6th world.

what i loved about HT's was that their products were amazing for their value. now they're heading into premium format pricing and that's ludicrous.

can anyone shed any light on this? what the hell is going on?

Back