Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justifying buying it as I’m not buying anything from that train wreck of a film that is justice league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A wise choice. This is classic Batman, just like Adam West. I don't mean anything disparaging by the following remark, but no one will care abut the DCEU Batman give 5-10 years.

Has anyone who has this here had broken pers with this figure?

I had, I brought one off eBay which had a defected system. One of those cases where I couldn’t tell if it was me who broke it/ the seller who broke it/ or shot from hot toys. Either way I was able to fix it by replacing the system with I think was a DX10 Pers System. This was at the time where a DX09 headsculpt was $120 and a DX10 was like $30. Yes the good old days where things were some what descent in price.

I had, I brought one off eBay which had a defected system. One of those cases where I couldn’t tell if it was me who broke it/ the seller who broke it/ or shot from hot toys. Either way I was able to fix it by replacing the system with I think was a DX10 Pers System. This was at the time where a DX09 headsculpt was $120 and a DX10 was like $30. Yes the good old days where things were some what descent in price.

Those were the days [emoji846]
I got a sealed one but I’m thinkin I’m not goin to try to move the pers.
maybe not even look at it funny!

Well no one is forcing you to buy them.
No one's forcin' us to do anything.
We just want to voice our critisim and disagreement with they way things are handled.

Pretty much everyone I knew broke it or were afraid to use it without the metal mod.
Includin' me.

We just want to voice our critisim and disagreement with they way things are handled.

Pretty much everyone I knew broke it or were afraid to use it without the metal mod.
Includin' me.

What was the metal mod?

Includin' me.

What was the metal mod?

I got a sealed one but I’m thinkin I’m not goin to try to move the pers.
maybe not even look at it funny!
Best not. We all know what happened to this guy after he looked at Batman funny:
4c702400c8cfbf051461f45a9fe3901a.jpg

Well no one is forcing you to buy them. It would be pretty dumb of Hot Toys not to make figures for the latest movies.

That said, I'm still waiting for the Returns Catwoman figure. :impatient: A Burton Batman display just looks incomplete without her. A 1/4 Keaton would be great to. Since they've now done two Bale Batman's in that scale I think it's time.
A 1/4 Affleck is way more likely at this point than Keaton.

Guess who just rocked up.
fdf2988b793241766414498899ee38a6.jpg
c2d20e07b6737b0aa643dc604aba9daf.jpg
50a174c997e77575d0fd767b5f541a86.jpg

Brand new & sealed.
There’s something nice about opening up a fully sealed brand new figure thats been carefully stored for 5 yrs.
Still has the hot toys new toy smell too.
So glad to have this back in my collection after selling mine not long after release back in the day

I think I got this guy, Joker and Reeve Superman all on the same day - it was good.

That is a good day!
I had reeve too but sold him on as well, never picked up any Nicholson jokers. Pretty strange since I watched 89 batman almost everyday when I was a kid.
This is the only one hot toys Iv ever grown to regret selling tho, I think it made it worse when I got my returns batman.
So glad to have him tho. Already got a custom Tony meis cape for him too.

Seeing your pic of him still in the box brought back memories. I'm pretty much just a NECA collector now but there was something very special about opening a brand new Hot Toys figure - so obviously 3 such iconic characters in one day was incredible.

Seeing your pic of him still in the box brought back memories. I'm pretty much just a NECA collector now but there was something very special about opening a brand new Hot Toys figure - so obviously 3 such iconic characters in one day was incredible.
It must of been!
Have you kept them all?
The dx was so good, it made you feel you were getting something really special, this the dx 13 and dx 12 were stand out moments for me in collecting hot toys.
Quick set up pics-more futzing to be done but pretty perfect straight out the box-with the custom cape
3d8c2d438756046cbfb0e4e8e777d337.jpg
ebd4743022a2efab2c0cdae008c6619c.jpg
8117e84a8290e58876bda09083dafbc7.jpg

I don’t keep the boxes so il be putting that on eBay along with almost all of the accessories to help recoup some
Of the cost-I’m more of a museum poser too.
I won’t be touching the pers stick either-lol

Fantastic. Yeah I still have them. I reckon I'd sell off a bunch of my Terminator variants before resorting to selling Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker and Reeve Superman.

It must of been!
Have you kept them all?
The dx was so good, it made you feel you were getting something really special, this the dx 13 and dx 12 were stand out moments for me in collecting hot toys.
Quick set up pics-more futzing to be done but pretty perfect straight out the box-with the custom cape
3d8c2d438756046cbfb0e4e8e777d337.jpg
ebd4743022a2efab2c0cdae008c6619c.jpg
8117e84a8290e58876bda09083dafbc7.jpg

Love that shot with the lighting cast up onto the costume. 89' Keaton is the best Batman, and this figure is awesome, Hot Toys should rerelease them. Man, I missed out.

Back