Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess who just rocked up.
fdf2988b793241766414498899ee38a6.jpg
c2d20e07b6737b0aa643dc604aba9daf.jpg
50a174c997e77575d0fd767b5f541a86.jpg

Brand new & sealed.
There’s something nice about opening up a fully sealed brand new figure thats been carefully stored for 5 yrs.
Still has the hot toys new toy smell too.
So glad to have this back in my collection after selling mine not long after release back in the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing! Love the memories your pics brought back! That's exactly what I saw when I opened my first ever Hot Toys figure.

It must of been!
Have you kept them all?
The dx was so good, it made you feel you were getting something really special, this the dx 13 and dx 12 were stand out moments for me in collecting hot toys.
Quick set up pics-more futzing to be done but pretty perfect straight out the box-with the custom cape
3d8c2d438756046cbfb0e4e8e777d337.jpg
ebd4743022a2efab2c0cdae008c6619c.jpg
8117e84a8290e58876bda09083dafbc7.jpg

Really nice!! What custom cape do you have for each? They both look amazing!

Really nice!! What custom cape do you have for each? They both look amazing!

Thanks man, appreciate it.
It’s outstanding how well this figure holds up.
After going back and forth over wether or not to get him again/im really glad I did & glad I got a
Mint sealed one.
The cape for the batman returns is the latest unreal wired cape for the figure &
It’s a tony meis cape that’s on the dx 09

The wired cape on the Batman Returns looks bloody amazing! When HT do wired capes, I'm thinking the SS Batman, why can't they use wires as strong as that.

北京国安;9550389 said:
5da7dbb35bc9f76150dcce3b0768fa16.jpg

wire cape will be released soon

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Will you be doing one for the Batman Returns figure to?

北京国安;9553671 said:
yes

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Awesome! I might have to pick one of those up. I got your non wired wired cape for my Returns Batman this week and it's perfect. Really completes the figure.

Got it on evilbay for €225 shipped. Now I'm like a little child waiting for santa claus. Can't wait....
Thanks to all of you for letting me know that I can't live without this figure with your great pictures...

Got it on evilbay for €225 shipped. Now I'm like a little child waiting for santa claus. Can't wait....
Thanks to all of you for letting me know that I can't live without this figure with your great pictures...

Man your gonna love him [emoji106]

That's a steal. Tony Mei is doing a new cape for it this year, so definitely replace the crummy stock cape.

Tempted to pick this up at some point despite only getting the Returns version recently. I have a feeling they might soon do a 1/4 version though.

Back