Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny story, I while putting batman in the car one of his gauntlet spikes came off & was lost in the cockpit. I had to hold the entire car upside down & shake it out. It finally came out. I gotta be more careful with bats getting into the car.

Does anyone have that Ace Toyz MK head sculpt yet?

I have seen them popping up on eBay and they seem nearly ready for dispatch.

Yeah, I suppose. I don't have room for a separate bruce figure, so being able to put it on the body would be great.

I think I may bash a Keaton Bruce Wayne.

I thought people on here would have snapped them up. Unless everyone is waiting to see if HT does a Bruce head sculpt with their Returns figures.

Does anyone have that Ace Toyz MK head sculpt yet?

I have seen them popping up on eBay and they seem nearly ready for dispatch.
I have it on order. It's due out at the end of the month. One problem I have now is the suit I ordered.. Out of stock. So I have to find an alternate. I was toying with the idea of the jeans and black polo neck look, but I really want the tuxedo. Thing is it needs to be one of those late 80s looking one.

I have it on order. It's due out at the end of the month. One problem I have now is the suit I ordered.. Out of stock. So I have to find an alternate. I was toying with the idea of the jeans and black polo neck look, but I really want the tuxedo. Thing is it needs to be one of those late 80s looking one.

Sounds good buddy and I can understand why you want your Keaton looking as good as you can. Post pics when he is ready.

Yeah I have few saved in my eBay list and they say a June release.

does anybody know what TT body would work well for the ace toyz michael keaton headsculpt? i want to reproduce the turtleneck and jeans look.

How long can you pose him in the spread cape pose without causing permanent damage to the suit?

Hmm, never had an issue with mine, he's been in that spread cape pose for 4-5 months now.

As a matter of fact, I think we've yet to see any signs of the suit breaking down, haven't we?

Hmm, never had an issue with mine, he's been in that spread cape pose for 4-5 months now.

As a matter of fact, I think we've yet to see any signs of the suit breaking down, haven't we?

Thats good to hear. I just thought someone posted awhile back that it would stretch the suit too mush and make it warp.

Hi guys!

Can someone show me like remove the wired in the stock cape?? or video in youtube with the tutorial???

thanks!!!

Back