Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75 years! Happy Birthday Batman!

I can't wait for DC to release their Batman animation of a lot of his versions throughout his 75 years, like they did for Superman.

Cool! I'm hoping AMC Classics shows 89 Batman in the theater this summer too. Perfect time to do it.

1779265_406528929493644_973698552_n.jpg

1601248_385741508239053_398865703_n.jpg

Wait, you're in Ohio, Sallah? As am I; it sucks that The closest AMC theater is in Columbus, though. Normally, they have the same schedule, but Cinemark seems to have been straying in their own direction as of late with "voting" for their next line-up (I don't want to see The Breakfast Club, dammit! Where's Batman!?!).

Wait, you're in Ohio, Sallah? As am I, it sucks that The closest AMC theater is in Columbus, though. Normally, they have the same schedule, but Cinemark seems to have been straying in their own direction as of late with "voting" for their next line-up (I don't want to see The Breakfast Club, dammit! Where's Batman!?!).

Yup... Cincinnati area. :)

The closest AMC to me is in Kentucky at Newport, but it doesn't appear they participate in the program... Still- I would gladly make the hour and a half drive to Columbus to see Batman on the big screen again. Especially since that is the month of my oldest boy's birthday! He'd flip to see this at a theater!

Sallah

Yeah, I'm in between Massillon/Canton. Worst case scenario, though, my LCS owner is having a screening of the 78 Superman film at a local theater this July, and he's trying to convince said theater to do 89 for the 75th/25th around September on Michael Keaton's birthday.

Crappy logo. :lol

Yes to AMC 89. I'll go with you Coco, we just have to pick up DiFabio. :lol

Uhhh.... I am not getting left behind on this. And I'm calling shotgun too.

Sallah

:lol :lol

Whomever smells da most sits in the back, although i'm not so certain Coco has back seats in his car. :lol

I want to go to there.

Looks like we can all meet up in PA. Jye's right, no back seat, but that futon I installed is mighty comfy.

Back