Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda off-topic.... But did this auction steal pics from one of the forum members here? They look REALLY familiar-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-89-Version-Michael-Keaton-18-Inch-Quarter-Scale-Figure-New-In-Box-/301133451268?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item461cf3d004

Not to mention the fact he is listing it as an 18" Quarter Scale figure new in the box... which I assume means the NECA version and he just stole these pics not knowing it was the Hot Toys 1/6 scale version....

Sallah

Wow. :lol It's not even the same figure.

And yeah, those are 100% B&J and Maglor pics. The first two are B&J and the rest is Mags.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I love my NECA Bats, but he doesn't look as good as the HT. What's this seller even thinking? Hope the issue is resolved and soon, Jokes & Bats.

After seeing various pictures online and from my friend who just received his DX09, I'm thinking I need to track one down to go with DX08. Yeah, he's got SS Joker to keep him company, but it's just not the same.

I love my NECA Bats, but he doesn't look as good as the HT. What's this seller even thinking? Hope the issue is resolved and soon, Jokes & Bats.

After seeing various pictures online and from my friend who just received his DX09, I'm thinking I need to track one down to go with DX08. Yeah, he's got SS Joker to keep him company, but it's just not the same.

Many thanks, guys.

In case anyone can help out:

Not sure if it worked.

If any friendly freaks out there have a spare two minutes and fancy helping me and Maglor out, could you click the following link and then 'report item'? Would really appreciate it. Thank you.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30113345...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=301133451268&_rdc=1

I feel bad for anyone buying collector figures on ebay who doesn't already know what it is supposed to look like before they decide bid. If you don't know what you're buying, do some homework! Also even though this guy has 100% positive feedback, it's not that much (only 13 transactions) and the majority of those are as a buyer. I wouldn't bite on an auction as fishy as this, I'm actually surprised that two people have so far.

Back