Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
31774010.jpg

The sculpt and color of the hat looks better. Now need to see better the sculpt of the head! :pray:

And the box art

318434_10150320917367344_58690437343_8303190_278733521_n.jpg

Last edited:
I can, and that hat looks mahoosive!

Let's hope that they've just stuck the old promo figure in for these shots and this isn't what you'll actually get.

Not long now.......

Cool. Now that they finally got this POS out of the way they can release Jack.:yess::monkey3:yess:

Just got the call, ready for pick up after 6....... I'll go tomorrow... :panic::panic::panic:

Oh I can't wait until I have a 20,000 post count...then I can be condescending and smug...and I'll love the smell of my own gas...oh those will be happy days! :lol

Well I have almost 20,000 post count and I love the smell of my own gas...

Seven thousand more posts and I too can be part of this exclusive club.

Alright, Superman should ship in about a month so I'm taking all my frustration with Indy and turning it to pure excitement for him. Can not wait!!

20k posts? Psshh that was like so 2006/2007 :lol

Maybe its just me, but with that clearer pic the sculpt does not look like the original proto we've seen

So far so good! Box looks outstanding. Way better than that super guys!!

I will BUY you this figure if you give me one hit of whatever it is you are smoking that makes you see Indiana Jones in that sculpt.

If this is the final product, it is the biggest fail in HT history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back