Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then, our worst fears were correct. HT deliberately hid it because it stinks. Nice box, but that looks even worse than the proto. Epic fail HT.

That is the horrible drag/eyeliner sculpt.
Butters? Want to comment now?

This is what happens when they take on too many projects, they should stop trying to put Enterbay out of business and start quality controlling their own product.

Worst. Release. Ever.

Ah well, it's only a toy I guess! :)

Looks good to me so far, nothing amazing like Superman though (Which is a shame as Indy and Superman are my biggest icons).
Don't think I will be using that jacket unless it looks better weathered, but it looks too thick if I am honest.

So Indy finally gets released today....wow....finally....I hope it's a refined sculpt because there is no reason this figure should have taken that long to release with out tweaking the sculpt...

Looks good to me so far, nothing amazing like Superman though (Which is a shame as Indy and Superman are my biggest icons).
Don't think I will be using that jacket unless it looks better weathered, but it looks too thick if I am honest.

I can see a lot of people using the Cairo outfit.
That hat is huge, and the jacket looks like a life perserver.:lol

make us proud OMG....can't wait for your pics on this and Superman...

Thing is, even crappy pics has Supes coming up strong. Like a lot of people I'm still hanging on decent pics of Indy revealing some sweet detail that will make all the difference. Either way, thank heavens we'll finally have an answer tomorrow!

The main think going through my mind is, ____ I am going to have to pay for Superman and Indy more or less at the same time. If Captain America comes out I am eating grass for the next month

Thing is, even crappy pics has Supes coming up strong. Like a lot of people I'm still hanging on decent pics of Indy revealing some sweet detail that will make all the difference. Either way, thank heavens we'll finally have an answer tomorrow!

I think some people are picking up their figures in 40 mins or so

the distance shot doesn't look too great but it's a bit too far to tell. doesn't HT show a decent close-up of their best sculpts in these backstage shots though? are they still trying to hide this?

6abcda73gw1dm2ios512mj-2.jpg

it looks like it....i mean seriously.....why is that shot so FAR away....

It's about the same distance as Superman's was, but it's harder to make out the face. :dunno From this distance the sculpt does not look as good as the prototype, but I hate to judge it on these ____ty pictures we are getting

That hat is just ridiculous!

I guess they didn't put Ford's face on the box, because Ford's face is not in the box.

More pics please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back