Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ScreenUsedFedora4a.jpg

Never mind Indy I think the hat is fine. I can't really defend the jacket though mate

This is what happens when they take on too many projects, they should stop trying to put Enterbay out of business and start quality controlling their own product.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I predict this is only the beginning though, I can see HT fluctuating wildly from epic incredible near perfect figures like Superman/Keaton Bats/Jack Joker, to fails like this.

sshhh.... are you guys mentioning EB and HT in the same post again???!!!! questioning HT's quality??? you know that awakens the monsters...

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I predict this is only the beginning though, I can see HT fluctuating wildly from epic incredible near perfect figures like Superman/Keaton Bats/Jack Joker, to fails like this.

I think you are right mate. Unfortunately. I wonder if this is why HT released it at the same time as Superman?
"yes, Indy is crap but look at our amazing Superman!"

I think you are right mate. Unfortunately. I wonder if this is why HT released it at the same time as Superman?

Too soften the blow? Well it doesn't.
Hope I'm wrong.

What is it? I'm no sculpting expert.....Is HF's face that hard too copy?

Calling figures turds, and you are a mod? :monkey3

A spade is a spade.
I'm just calling out HT on making personal vendettas more important than simple quality control. I understand it's just business, but noone put a gun to HT's head to announce a 1/4 line the moment after EB released their T800. They should've been focusing on bringing this release up to scratch.

Possibly. But I don't understand why this couldn't have been pushed back to allow Arnie to revise the sculpt, assuming he must have been busy revising the Reeve.

Oh but I guess Arnie probably needs to move on to one of the other gazillion things in the pipeline, best to draw a line under Indy and move on! We will see a lot more of this in the coming months of that I am sure.

If HT prove me wrong, then well, everyone wins except our wallets and EB:rotfl

I guess we'll all finally find out in about 2 hours, as the figure is being release here in HK.

Sure that someone will be posting in hand pics in the next couple of hours ...

A spade is a spade.
I'm just calling out HT on making personal vendettas more important than simple quality control. I understand it's just business, but noone put a gun to HT's head to announce a 1/4 line the moment after EB released their T800. They should've been focusing on bringing this release up to scratch.

I was just winding you up. I was just making out the word Turd was offensive.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo[/ame]
:lol

Just stop by HT shop to confirm the final release product and I am really disappointed this so called DX Indy.…

Hey but like dinolast said on facebook.
It is a far away pic.
Maybe it will look more like ford close up.
And hes probably right.If you hold it about an inch away from your nose and look a the sculpt cross eyed it will probably look like Harrison Ford

its bs. They made a huge fus over Alice from residentCrap. And in the end got a good likeness of her

But drop the ball on Indy WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back