Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Indiana Jones In Hand Pics

uh, by going to the last page of the Indy thread perhaps?

And WTF... is it so hard to take a pic that's in focus? I'll answer that myself. IT AIN'T. Goddam blurry pics.

I took them quick and posted them quick ... I am sure someone else will post better pics of this disaster soon

It looks like an improvement from the original prototype, but not the scary-real sculpt quality we have come to expect from Hot Toys.

Horrible angles, bad lighting, and blurry pic is not helping this HS at all. I can tell it's better than the proto but not quite the excellence I expect from HT.

Wow, I am really beginning to wonder if the entire delay was about a problem obtaining Ford's likeness rights, and then just decided to release a figure with a 'close enough' appearance.
If HT came out and said "sorry we don't have Ford's likeness rights" they knew fans would drop this thing in a hearbeat, but by dragging it out and releasing a 'close enough' sculpt, they can at least salvage some sales out of this mess.

I could be (and am most likely) completely wrong in this assumption, but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

I took them quick and posted them quick ... I am sure someone else will post better pics of this disaster soon

Sorry man, I shouldn't have gone off like that - I'm suffering from blurry pic fatigue after 580 pages of a thread that has only served up poor quality pics :peace

Theyre charging 300 for a 150 figure.

Who gives a crap about the fact his eyes can move and he has accesories.

Hot toys knew the expectation was in the likeness and they didnt give a ____ about it.

Wasnt lucas arts supposed to be over seeing this as well?

Even the handmade Indy by Arnie back in the days when he was selling it for $1K doesnt look like Ford. I personally think this is better, and a bargain with what we are getting.

Already pre-ordered him to a local seller, and there's no way to cancel it cuz the seller refuses any cancellations. Very disappointed with how the HS looks like.

All those delays and hope.. for nothing.

Hey if your happy with a high cost inferior Indy.

Knock yourself out with

Why don't you take it back to complain then?

Dino,

I follow your posts, respect you and your opinion.

This is just my opinion: it is a disaster.

And, I was going to buy it, took one look at it, well, there is no way I was going to buy this.

I wouldn't call a $250 figure with a glaringly subpar likeness a bargain :dunno

Doesn't matter what accessories it has, if you're gonna have to swap the head with another at additional cost to make it look right, then $250 is no bargain.

Dino,

I follow your posts, respect you and your opinion.

This is just my opinion: it is a disaster.

And, I was going to buy it, took one look at it, well, there is no way I was going to buy this.

So you took a picture, but did not buy it?
I am just saying if you are unhappy and bought it, can you take it back and exchange it

Cool your horses, we still need OMG pics for final judgement. I mean it was disaster in the Alice thread too but things turned out fine in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back