Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Do you guys think that the stealth suit would fit an enterbay 2.5 body?

*off topic*

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Do you guys think that the stealth suit would fit an enterbay 2.5 body?

*off topic*

Yes it will, albeit a little tighter, but also remember that an Enterbay 2.5 to 3.0 are the MOST damn unstable bodies to pose without a stand. Get a BL3.5 which has improved ankle joints which make posing a HELL of a lot easier. Its funny that the BL 3.5 was the FIRST BL body to actually give you the option to twist the ankles side by side! Something so essential to hold a pose

If you put "used" in the options and then state MIB, there's no lying. You're telling the buyer that the figure has been opened but that he's in the same condition as when you first received him assuming he was mint. The only time I ever dinged someone is because she said she'd just opened the box to inspect the item and that it had never been displayed but when it arrived the LOTR helmet was literally covered in dust. Dust being 80% human skin it was quite disgusting and I dinged her for lying in the item description.

Yeah I have seen it here as well in FS and you expect ppl to treat fellow Freaks as educated?? Saw a Mark I MIB never displayed, opened only for inspection but the faceplate was attached. I mean common if it's true why attach the faceplate?
In the end these days sealed
Is too risky with HT figures these days and experienced collectors should know that. In my mind it is actually worth less if the opened one can proof to be mint and damage free

:borg:

Thanks for the help guys!
I was also thinking that i should get the casual bruce lee and that the body and the stand, and sell all the other parts. But i dont think anyone would want the clothes and accessories:dunno

Thanks for the help guys!
I was also thinking that i should get the casual bruce lee and that the body and the stand, and sell all the other parts. But i dont think anyone would want the clothes and accessories:dunno

Cant say, anything can be sold, someone somewhere must be having plans for a kitbash or something, Good Quality 1:6th Chairs are not always easy to come by...

Didn't get the whole box but pick up a few parts I like from local auction.
IMG_7238.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg

IMG_7247.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

Just a heads up for anyone that order this from AlterEgo...

Robbie,

It's scheduled to arrive in the next 2-3 weeks, but we haven't received any notices beyond that. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Josh Young

I got this 4-29-11

I almost passed this up. So glad that I didn't!

Can't wait for SSC to ship this out by May 12th! :yess:

I guess I should put an order in for the regular, don't think there is a chance that my waitlist reservation for the exclusive will convert.

I am about to find out whether Fedex will deliver this according to their shipping schedule. By 6pm tonight (ie in the next 6 hours). :pray:

Ohh ____t HAHAHAH i like that :lol where u get that sign?

Thanks for the kind words and got this sign a few years back for $3 here in hk.

Ohh ____t HAHAHAH i like that :lol where u get that sign?

Thanks for the kind words and got this sign a few years back for $3 here in hk.

Custom work by kiwi_6255 at toysdaily,

Lol i guess its only funny if people understand the chinese word but dam i wish they sell it here in canada. it would be a great collection with the bruce lee figures :clap

Back