Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Thanks for sharing this link Gates! :wink1:

No problem !

Arghhh you tease!!!!! You really are getting out of 1/6????? But thanks dude. I better make sure I get that :p btw I am so glad your endo sold already cause I was still hammering the idea in my head :lol

:borg:

Haha ! I'm not totally getting out of 1/6 but I'll be really really picky from here on end. I have my 1/4 scale statue and bust from EB and that's good enough for now. I have too much stuff ordered and coming. This morning Canada Post got to my door with IM MK IV maquette, Hulk comiquette, and Stag51's 1:1 pred torso to go with the head he made me. Tomorrow I should receive the Spidey comiquette and next week the War Machine maquette. It's a lot in a short span ! Oh and I have the Alien Warrior maquette flex payments starting this month :panic:

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Perhaps I misunderstood Monger but I assumed he was just looking to display both outfits. Bruce has the complete stealth one piece outfit as well as the outfit that he wears during the end sequence incl. the shirt. The EX does give us the option of displaying two full screen accurate figures.... Just not two figures wearing the same outfit.

Yeah I understand now and it is what I wanted too. I had forgotten that the stealth suit had its own unique leggings.

A friend of mine on Youtube who does amazing videos for Hot Toys figures , check it out

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sJD5ngvIjJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, if anyone was still on the fence, that video ought to knock them right over.

Is the editor associated with the eBay seller of the same name?

Well, if anyone was still on the fence, that video ought to knock them right over.

Is the editor associated with the eBay seller of the same name?

No the maker of the video is from the UK , and he buys from GoodShipped i think :wave

That video is sick. Looks to be one of HT's best efforts yet, especially the EX.

Just found this on toy world forum:

Very easy modification::wink1:
HT ETD Bruce headsculpt on Enterbay BBL3.5 body

20110404_458f82fdc2437957aa92yFxqWDWWSc8U.jpg

20110404_5443a230be79bde3730547r88XVD3kdK.jpg

20110404_92776e5ef0d7a9f0fcc4gN4bPtWaEsRK.jpg

IMO Best option certainly if you do'nt have the HT BL extra body

My wait list conversion for 2 EX orders just became confirmed.:yess:

I think SS loves us Canadians...War Machine Maquette and Alien Warrior maquette, $27 each for shipping ! If I get these anywhere else in the US, it costs me an arm and a leg to get shipped because of size and weight.

Definitely gonna do this!!!

:bow Amazing :bow

Forget Big O. I thought about it a little bit more and I should go for this. I'm definitely getting it :D Can't wait.

I think SS loves us Canadians...War Machine Maquette and Alien Warrior maquette, $27 each for shipping ! If I get these anywhere else in the US, it costs me an arm and a leg to get shipped because of size and weight.

Hm, I wonder if this is really true as there is some logic in your words.

I wonder how he did this? did he just cut it?

Well if anyone is interested or has time to kill maybe you can check out my review on Facebook :) The Pics are smaller cause its Facebook but maybe the writing CAN interest you? Im no Jeff Parker but whats the harm in trying :D

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=299773&id=501369937&l=3bc14afe94

Nice pic, I just added u in my facebook so I can see more pic from u in the future. You cannot read my name because it's in Thai.

Back