Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

4765114195_78401893fb.jpg

39360_415467622343_58690437343_5080624_549211_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Enterbays looks almost black. In the movie it is dark blue like HT's.

Hey, did anyone see the snake that the figure is supposed to come with... I love that scene when he throws the snake into the guard post..

Yep, Hot Toys' EtD will be the reigning champ now, until they release their other versions. The EX is an epic win. Can't call this a bad deal at all. There's just no way.

BTW Enter The Dragon is showing on AMC in 30 min, I might watch it but I might miss Family Ties... Lol

Is it just me or is Enterbay's stealth suit looks really thick..?

Last edited:

Is it just me or is Enterbay's stealth suit looks really thick..?

whoa whoa whoa! hold your horses cowboy, too many posts in a short period of time. :lol

Yes it indeed look thick and the color is not that accurate as Evilface has mentioned.

whoa whoa whoa! hold your horses cowboy, too many posts in a short period of time. :lol

Yes it indeed look thick and the color is not that accurate as Evilface has mentioned.

Sorry Im a Noob :hi5:
And Im really curious about this figure..

And I used to see the Enterbay sneaking suit as 99% accurate. Now it looks like crap compared to the Hot Toys one. A tighter, better fit with accurate coloring.

I pulled the trigger on this one after seeing that 2nd body. I wanted a body that wasn't scarred up too.

In my experiences with Sideshow wait lists, when it's an item that hasn't been released yet, I've been like 5 for 5 in having the wait list convert. (I'm thinking this has to be due to inevitable cancellations by other wait list customers).

But for items that have already been released for a while, and then I put myself on the wait list? I have never ever had an order convert.

6 for 6 now. :yess: Just put my wait list request in 4 days ago and I got an email stating it converted. Good luck to those who just recently wait listed! My email reads:

"You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse."

6 for 6 now. :yess: Just put my wait list request in 4 days ago and I got an email stating it converted. Good luck to those who just recently wait listed! My email reads:

"You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse."

Man wish me luck.
Just placed an order today. :pray:

good to see you guys having a chance at it. I'm getting impatient!

So when is this guy expected to ship?

So if I'm ordering from a third party retailer, I won't have to worry 'till about March?

Back