Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Better than BD. On the same ground with normal.

Those sculpts aren't even on any of their figures... is it for their new GoD? Though, I don't remember Bruce ever smiling like that in GoD.

Just my opinion, but those are Arnie Kim's prototypes and are simply amazing. The normal Hot Toys one isn't bad, but it's unfair to compare their sculpt to prototypes by Arnie Kim. He is the undisputed king of Bruce Lee sculpts.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Better than BD. On the same ground with normal.

Those sculpts aren't even on any of their figures... is it for their new GoD? Though, I don't remember Bruce ever smiling like that in GoD.

That smiling sculpt is from Way of the Dragon.

Arnie Kim, the king of BL sculpts!!

Just my opinion, but those are Arnie Kim's prototypes and are simply amazing. The normal Hot Toys one isn't bad, but it's unfair to compare their sculpt to prototypes by Arnie Kim. He is the undisputed king of Bruce Lee sculpts.

That is the same thing I have been saying. The BD Game of Death is due in November and soon after, the Hot Toys one will be released. Which willI get? Depends on how much better or at least closer the Hot Toys sculpt gets compared to the Enterbay one. Hopefully by then, Hot Toys will have already shown the tweaked sculpts, cause if they don't, I guess I won't waut for them to do so as the Enterbay Bruce tend to sell out quick and just keep getting expensive.

That is the same thing I have been saying. The BD Game of Death is due in November and soon after, the Hot Toys one will be released. Which willI get? Depends on how much better or at least closer the Hot Toys sculpt gets compared to the Enterbay one. Hopefully by then, Hot Toys will have already shown the tweaked sculpts, cause if they don't, I guess I won't waut for them to do so as the Enterbay Bruce tend to sell out quick and just keep getting expensive.

The paint on the HT sculpts looks fantastic, but EB have just pulled off an impressive Ip Man. The price point is likely going to be similar; I am not a fan of the HT body sculpt; and it's Arnie Kim versus two Bruce newbies - if all goes to plan with EB's GoD I'll be getting that one. It's a good year to be a Bruce Lee fan, I wish I could afford both.

The paint on the HT sculpts looks fantastic, but EB have just pulled off an impressive Ip Man. The price point is likely going to be similar; I am not a fan of the HT body sculpt; and it's Arnie Kim versus two Bruce newbies - if all goes to plan with EB's GoD I'll be getting that one. It's a good year to be a Bruce Lee fan, I wish I could afford both.

Hot Toys needs to show a tweaked version soon as well. For all the accessories it brings,one would say that for the same price, HT is giving the best deal, but the likeness is my buying point, like I said. The sneaking suit is just perfect on the Hot Toys version. Which I guess I will be able to get by itself on ebay if I end up not liking the figure.

amiami has the DX "Special Accessory" edition up for pre-order (with the extra "clean" body and some other nice things). So tempted, but wow is it expensive. I'm thinking I should wait to see what the US will get?

If Enterbay releases this sculpt it is a must buy! Arnie Kim :rock
gud2js_20100809042546_13048300_1.JPG

I am also going to buy this one from Hot Toys though, but I am a big Lee fan.

<-- I'm a big BL fan too. :)

I didn't really start collecting 1:6 until after the EB figs got really expensive though. :(

I am hoping to pick up a HT BL w/the non-battle damaged body, but will wait and see what SSC does.

Arnie Kim has done a great job with the HS for EB. That's a nice casual look, although it may be a little too specific an expression for a fig unless it is an alternate HS swap.

if enterbay releases this sculpt it is a must buy! Arnie kim :rock
gud2js_20100809042546_13048300_1.jpg

i am also going to buy this one from hot toys though, but i am a big lee fan.

increible!!!!!! I want this!!!

I think the smiling sculpt is for a statue, because the head next to what seems like a finger is too big for a 1/6 figure

amiami has the DX "Special Accessory" edition up for pre-order (with the extra "clean" body and some other nice things). So tempted, but wow is it expensive. I'm thinking I should wait to see what the US will get?

They want $333 for the special set, so basically they are charging $133for the extra clean body. Even the regular set is overpriced.

Do you have a link ?
What are the special accesory ? more weapons ?

They want $333 for the special set, so basically they are charging $133for the extra clean body. Even the regular set is overpriced.

The difference between the regular set and the special set with the extra body is closer to $50. Not sure where you're getting $133? :dunno

Anyway, links:

Regular

Extra body

The difference between the regular set and the special set with the extra body is closer to $50. Not sure where you're getting $133? :dunno

Anyway, links:

Regular

Extra body

The regular set from places like BBTS is $199, thats where I am getting the difference of $133 from. On top of that, if you order over seas, prepare to pay at least $35 to $45 shipping charge to the states.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10315&mode=retail

...So in conclusion, your basically not going to be able to get this guy for under $200?

Man, I hope any US dealer could carry this extra body offer, I'm dieing for one.

Back