Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Nah not just your opinion... it's everyone's! I know because I speak for them. Yep.

Heheheeh a new petition in the making :lol

Petition for HT to Sell a Separate BL Body (And Also the Falconer Face Thrown in for Good Measure)

:wave

Seriously, though, I also hope HT will sell it separately and don't make it ani-con exclusive.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Heheheeh a new petition in the making :lol

..while we're at it, any chance of getting them to whip up a pair of those boxing gloves and black undies? The EB ones pop up on ebay every now and again - for a hundred and fifty bucks :horror

Also, why not get them to close Bruce's mouth on the regular sculpt, he already has the other one with an open mouth expression.

The body is going to be sold separately but at very limited numbers.
Be prepared to order early, and expect eBay prices to go up.

Yeah, being a DX, they should have included everything in the package. At least Enterbay doesn't do crap like that. You want a spare BL body, you can get it. I guess that can be an option if one cannot get the extra rubber body.

The body is going to be sold separately but at very limited numbers.
Be prepared to order early, and expect eBay prices to go up.

This is what I have been told too

BUT

Just been informed by my supplier that there has been a change.... WTF!!

Its now going to be a Special Edition with the extra body boxed in with the figure.

:gah:

Last edited:

BUT

Its now going to be a Special Edition with the extra body boxed in with the figure.

PO'd that specific set from Toys2, 2 or 3 weeks ago but it sold out in like 1 day and he had more than 10 in the inventory.

PO'd that specific set from Toys2, 2 or 3 weeks ago but it sold out in like 1 day and he had more than 10 in the inventory.

I see...

My HK supplier told me the bodies was sold separate from the box originally.

I new about Toys2 sale but didnt know about it being boxed together.

I see...

My HK supplier told me the bodies was sold separate from the box originally.

I new about Toys2 sale but didnt know about it being boxed together.

I'm assuming so since it said "Special Edition" and in the description said it came with an extra body.

BUT

Should be interesting to see how much Hot Toys want for the special edition?
They should have just brought the True Type out with a well known likeness like they did with Obama

Should be interesting to see how much Hot Toys want for the special edition?
They should have just brought the True Type out with a well known likeness like they did with Obama

I PO'd it from Toys2 for $239.99, so it's basically the set plus the price of a body.

That's a good deal
If I did not already have an Enterbay BL 3.5, I would have gone for the special edition.

I'm a BL ho, so I want them all :lol ...I was just looking at my online invoice with Toys2 and it says "deleted from database", so he removed it completely instead of just putting it out of stock.

This is so dumb. Just release the body separately instead of doing a lame 'special' edition, Hot Toys.

Maybe Sideshow will get that same Special Edition as an Exclusive? $239 is not that bad, but how much will the shipping be?

240 would not be bad at all... pretty much 120 per figure plus some extras. Shipping will probably be 15-20.

Back