Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I ordered the ex too, but the $250 price tag kind of hurt.:moon
I was like, "Hey, the reg is $200 and the ex. only $220 and I get an extra body with a base and little extras." Well with tax and even with the wrong shipping on Sideshow's site because it's never been $7.86 as the shipping calculator indicates. It's probably going to be well over $250 when all is said and done. Tempted to use rewards points.:gandalf_w

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Wow! That may be the best EX ever. Ordered for sure.

Considering what the Japanese version was retailing for, I'm happy.

Does Sideshow charge CA tax? And are there cancellation fees?

Ordered the EX one since the price is just too good to let it pass by. And hopefully the sculpt will be as good as the Enterbay figures, if not, I guess a head swap will be possible one way or another. This has to be the ultimate Bruce Lee figure, the price, the extras, but still waiting to see the tweaked sculpts. That still won't make me cancel the order, but will influence if I get the Enterbay BD GoD or not.

1. Yes 2. No

Ah well, the tax hurts, but the extra body can't be beat I guess for $40 extra.

one small thing I don't like about EX's is the sticker they slap on... I prefer to have the original boxes... but small gripe.

Ah well, the tax hurts, but the extra body can't be beat I guess for $40 extra.

Yeah, there's tax applied to us Californians, but it's not bad, considering that it'll be the only (domestic) way of getting that extra body without resorting to ebay or international sellers, where shipping cost alone would make it a more expensive choice than Sideshow.

I'm very pleasantly surprised the cost is only $20 more for the extra body. Ordered. I'll be using my rewards points on this!

Yeah, at least we can avoid ebay scalping. Freaking sellers are asking for $100 for the little crappy looking MK III crushed helmet.

SOLD! Ordered EX. thats awesome, extra body + correct logo nameplate :)

Yeah, ordered the exclusive... just couldn't say no!

Don't think this EX will last long at all... sold out before the end of the month?

pre ordered an EX just in case. ;)

With that extra body I can make my own custom Bruce Lee. Oh yeah

is Arnie Kim going to work on this to fix the horrendous BD Head sculpt?

Ordered the Ex as well... I really like the regular head and have faith the BD will be tweaked before production.

Does Sideshow charge in advance for preorders?

Back