Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

bully.gif

You better

:lol :D

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Sure, can't guarantee quality, but, I'll give it a go later.

Here you go:

BruceHeads.jpg

The head I got from Yankee Planet is on the left, the one I got from Toy Anxiety is on the right. You can see how the TA head is slightly bigger with bigger eyes. Even in this crap photo you can see that. The differences are much clearer in hand.

I'll use the TA head for my ETD and YP's for GOD as I can make the smaller eyes look tired when I do the BD.

Thanks Roger :D

I think (without checking) mine looks like the one on the right.

I don't know :dunno

I also got my BL head sculpt from TA.

Could you find it in your order history? I couldn't! The shipping address kept coming up wrong even when I changed it too. Ron got it all sorted though and he even refunded me the difference in shipping costs.

I found it in my order history. Cost me $58.02 (47.99 + 10.03) :D

I ordered some stuff from TA last week & got refunded some shipping costs. They seem to be good like that :D

I just checked and it isn't in mine, I do have an email invoice though.

Mine was $65.08 ($54.99 + $10.09 shipping)

Tee hee, looks like I got the last one!

I note they still show all the early prototype pics with the old body and head. If they want to sell it they should have put new pics up.

It's a pretty rare thing for SSC to update a listing once it's gone up. They rarely even update incorrect specs unless there is an uproar about something being wrong.

That's why they have the little *pending approval *prototype shown tags. :wink1:

I got my Bruce in a suit today, I'm mentioning him here because he'll be getting the DX treatment over the next few days.

I'm really surprised how small he looks next to the RM-X, he's more in scale with the BL series of EB Bruces. I'm guessing the RM-X came about because they wanted to have something that was more in scale with the other RM series figures, as many have said that even the IP Man dwarfs early EB figures.

If we get better weather tomorrow I'll take some pics of my DX head with the suit body and gear.

So SSC still has Bruce for sale? He was sold out but now back in stock. I also noticed the same thing with Bruce over at alter ego?? This sucks. How many times is this going to happen with HT?! They charge a bundle now and make a boat load! Of money and figures. Come on HT keep it respectable and a collectable!!

flippers? i can't even sell mine for my cost plus shipping.

Then you're selling at the wrong place buddy. Check out this place called ebay. Most are going for $270-$300 shipped.

Back