Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DX Temple of Doom Indy.

Muscle Body w/ Torn end of movie look, extra clean shirt, jacket

Tuxedo w/ extra head

:monkey5

If they ToD Indy happens then I hope they use the same body type that was used for whiplash.

PERS are to me, I don't care about a metal stand, but it maybe something better then that. Maybe they'll include a sculpted desert base or the Ark. As was pointed out in another thread, Eye placement can really animate a figure. Being able to revise it to match your pose sure won't hurt.

We'll know in a few days which is incredible.

Exactly.

Man, best Christmas gifts ever! :rock

MIND BLOWN!!!

I NEVER would have thought this would happen.

Not even just an announcement of the license, but a friggin DX!!

Honestly I thought I was going to have to kill someone when I first saw the title because all I could make out was Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones and figured some noob started a new petition thread. :lol

Maybe a DX Indy could actually encompass both ROTLA and TOD. It's really just a matter of doing an upper body like Wolverines and including and extra shirt and accessories. For all intents and purposes the rest of the outfit is supposed to be technically the same within the confines of the film.

And to think, the other day I thought to myself, I can't think of any upcoming releases from Hot Toys that I need ...

*edit*

I guess it does specifically say ROTLA ...

Hot Toys and Sideshow will monopolize the market.

Good Bye Enterbay, Medicom, Attakus, Gentle Giant ....

Maybe a DX Indy could actually encompass both ROTLA and TOD. It's really just a matter of doing an upper body like Wolverines and including and extra shirt and accessories. For all intents and purposes the rest of the outfit is supposed to be technically the same within the confines of the film.

And to think, the other day I thought to myself, I can't think of any upcoming releases from Hot Toys that I need ...

Add a beat-up head and hands. But it'll go napalm when the dudes at Raiders.net hear about it. The outfits were different. I see this easily, with LFL licensing, being over the $200 mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back