Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my Sideshow Indy as he was not that good, but a HT Indy? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the stuffs for Raider of the Lost Ark?

the grail I mean..

I want to cry when I see the proto this Christmas...

since it's a DX what do you expect from the INDY:ROTLA???

2 body? 2 suit? 2 HS?

Sideshows logo in on the pic, so obviously SS is letting them use the licenses, no toe stepping.

I don't understand?

Where is the Star Wars teaser??? WHY???

Definitely interested in a HT Indy!! :rock :rock :rock

Star Wars... not so much... Maybe a Vader when they make one...

Definitely interested in a HT Indy!! :rock :rock :rock

Star Wars... not so much... Maybe a Vader when they make one...

I'm the same. I like Star Wars but not enough to buy everything and if I started collecting from that line I'd die of starvation. Vader just represents the whole saga more than any other character though for me and if hot toys do him I'm sure it would turn out incredible.

Arnie Kim did an Indiana Jones that was never released. I bet this is his work.

Here's a pic of his Indy. With Hot Toys backing him up this ought to be even greater.

wu0wnm.jpg

Oh my god, can you imagine Tervor's sculpt with HT paint apps? :explode:

I'll be curious to see how successful this is, given most have already spent a ridiculous fortune making an Indy figure that would rival anything HT could deliver.

Sad thing is, looking at what happened with Hell Boy, HT doing this pretty much guarantees we'll see 3 Indys (dupes of RotLA and KotCS) and they'll be done with the line. :monkey1 :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back